welcome

Hello!!!

Welcome! This is my first Harry Potter fanfic as I enter this fandom.

I'm a little new to all of the Harry Potter stuff, so please just correct me if I mess stuff up! I want to get it right, so please tell me if I get something wrong.

To begin, this is a 2nd person story with YOU as the main character! Because of this, I use Y/N for the name. When I first started reading Harry Potter fics with Y/N, I was like, "Oh, no, it's like my 2012 One Direction phase all over again." But as I read some fics with Y/N and some with original characters, I realized that I loved the ones with Y/N so much more. So now, I plan to write my own "x reader" fanfics, starting with this one!

An important note: I do not own any of the characters of Harry Potter, any of the storylines from the books/films that I include as a part of my fanfiction!

A few other notes about the story:

-The house will be Hufflepuff for this one because 1) that's my house and 2) there aren't many fanfics with Hufflepuffs. Especially not many with Fred or George. I hope I create a character that you all can love and connect with. 💛

-There will be some drama because of Draco, but I've decided that this will not be a Draco fic in the long run, so I hope you understand. I do plan to make a Draco fic at some point, but this one is for the Weasley boys who have my whole freaking heart and don't get enough love in my opinion.

-I also noticed that most fanfics about the Weasley twins are about Fred, so I'm going to make a George fanfic 🧡 however, I do plan to make a Fred one in the future.

-I also loved the Red Ring fanfic by vynopsis. She is an incredible author, and I definitely recommend it!

-Also, I want to create a really lovely, HEALTHY relationship for this character, so there will be less drama in that aspect. I'm going to actively try to reduce a lot of the toxic things that get added into fics on Wattpad.

-An important note: I do not write smut. There are lots of fics that have that if that's what you're looking for, but I'm not comfortable writing it myself. 🥰

-Lastly, the story may start off a little slowly as I set the stage for the book!

A Couple Notes About Me:

-As I mentioned before, I'm new to the fandom, so feel free to give me feedback or even reach out because I'd love to chat with you!

-I'm also American, so let me know if I get any British terms wrong that really bug you. Thanks!

-I'm a Hufflepuff, but when I first sorted when I was 14, before I had gotten into the series, I was sorted into Slytherin. My friends all told me the sorting hat was wrong and that I was a Hufflepuff. (The Slytherin slander 🙄). When I retook it a few weeks ago, I got Hufflepuff, which does make more sense with who I am now at least. I've also seen people mentioning Slytherpuffs, so it's entirely possible that that could describe me, but I don't know enough about it yet.

-I may update slowly because I'm a stressy college student with many difficult classes and a capstone to work on sadly.

-I study neuroscience and psychology, so I love understanding human behavior. 🧠

-I love reading and writing, and I've actually already written 8 complete novels (2 of which were terrible One Direction fanfics from middle school).

-DM me if you have any other questions!

Anyway, love you all, and thanks so much for coming here. So happy to be in this fandom with all of you. 🥰

Lizz