1.

[A/N] - Hi everyone. Welcome to my first ever wattpad story. I'm still new to writing so I'm not the best. I started writing this in July 2020, with my friend Rachel. 

I'm not sure about my posting schedule just yet but I'll let you know. Thank you for reading this story, I really hope you enjoy it. It is my first story I've posted so lets treat people with kindness.]

anyways, enjoy :)

This is how I picture Harry

This is how I picture Harry. (frat boy era) - this goes for the other boys as well. 

This is how I picture Diana, (Alexandra Daddario) 

And this is who I picture Olivia (Lily Collins) 

After a very hectic morning rush through the busiest streets of New York, I finally got to work. As I grabbed the keys to open up the store, my coffee fell out of my hand and spilt all over my expensive Louis Vuitton dress. What a great way to start the day. Hopefully I can get the stains out. Once I finished opening up the store, I looked at the appointment book to see who is coming in for a fitting. I skim through and I notice my colleague, Olivia, wrote down Harry Styles. That name sounded so familiar. I couldn't put a face to the name. Anyways, he's coming in at 11:00am. After 10 minutes and A LOT of stain remover, the coffee stain finally came out. Time went by slowly as many customers came in and out either looking around not being able to afford the clothing or you get the others who spend over $2000 in under an hour. Suddenly I heard a lot of screaming outside.

I saw a bunch of girls screaming their lungs out and what I thought to be thousands of flashing cameras which almost blinded me. 'Which celebrity is here today' I wonder? As I turn around to walk back to the counter, I hear a deep, raspy voice speak, "Excuse me miss, I booked an appointment here". I turn around and I see this tall, curly brunette and rugged man dressed in black. More specifically, he was wearing black skinny jeans with a plain white

T- shirt, his sunglasses swooping back his curly brown hair behind his ears. I am astounded by the man that stands in front of me right now. I have a loss for words. "uh-h y-yes. Your name s-sir?" I asked with a small stutter. "Styles. Harry Styles" he replied with a smirk. So, you're telling me that this is Harry Styles. I'm speechless yet I still can't remember who he is. "Yes. You're here for a fitting?" I said while looking down at the appointment book to hide my flushed face. I quickly go look in the back for the clothes he needs to try on. "Here we go Mr. Styles, dressing rooms are down the hall to the left." I told him as he stared at me with his deep blue eyes. It's like he's staring through my soul.

"if you need anything just shout for me".

"your name?" he asks. I look at him with a bit of confusion.
"what's your name miss?" he repeats.

"Oh. It's Diana. Diana Jacobs", I reply with embarrassment flowing through me. He smiled and walked towards the dressing rooms. I stood there in complete awe as he left my vision and thought to myself 'Where is he from? How do I not know what he's known for?'

While Harry gets dressed. I quickly googled him to see what his 'big deal' was. Oh my god. How did I not know this whole time? He's from One Direction. God, I'm so stupid. I'm basically hitting my head as I said that. "Miss Jacobs. Are you okay" Harry says with a bit of concern? I look at him and I try to reply but all I can think of is how sexy he looks in that black tux. It fits him so well. The shirt was a tiny bit see-through since you can see his butterfly tattoo. 'oh my goodness Diana STOP. He is a client and not to mention the biggest celebrity of all time. So, there is absolutely no reason to think of him like this or even to think that I'll end up with him'. "Miss Jacobs?" he says while waving his hand at me.

"Oh...uh... Harry, yes. Do you need any assistance?" I reply. He walked up close to me, I thought he was trying to lean in for a kiss, instead he points to his collar, "it itches my neck" he says right next to my ear. Shivers fall fast down my spine. His voice makes me feel tremble in my place and made me feel something I've never felt before. Goosebumps formed on my arms as he said those totally not sexy words, I try rub them away to not make it look obvious. I examined the collar to see what I could do. I grabbed some soft fabric and I tuck it in the collar as a tester for him. "How does that feel?" I ask him while fixing his collar.

"Better" he replies with a small smirk.

After another 3 outfits, we were finally finished with the fitting session. He looked good in every outfit, it's like he was born to wear them. His phone starts ringing as I'm packing up all the clothes. He turns his back as he answers the phone. He whispered a lot, so I couldn't really hear what he was saying. He got off the phone. "Sorry, my stylist just bailed on me. I should go and sort this out" he says as he grabs the clothes from my hand. "Thanks for the help Miss Jacobs" he says with a wink. I smile and nod my head. Words couldn't leave my mouth. He turned around and left the store. As soon as he was out of sight, I felt like I could breathe again, my first thought was to call Olivia since her shift only starts in a few hours. It went to voicemail. "Liv, why didn't you tell me that THE Harry Styles was coming in today. Call me back" I say loudly. Today was probably one of the best yet weirdest day of my life.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Cherry Contact. As this is my first Wattpad Story, I'm still getting used to posting on Wattpad and just writing in general. I'll try post the next chapter soon. 

If you want, feel free to follow me on my Instagram (@ Laine2506) and my twitter (@laineyellin) - as well as Rachel on instagram (@ rachelralphss) 

thank you :) x