Chapter Seven

Rex felt a little woozy. He shut his eyes in pain as his head suddenly was pounding, but after a few moments the sensation went away.

Must just be getting a little light headed from this constant walking.

He tried to convince himself, although something about it was different than any other head pain he had endured.

Finally.

Rex was both relieved and worried when they reached their destination.

He went up to Krell to inform him that they were ready to carry out Skywalker's plan.

" General Kr-" he started but was rudely interrupted.

"All platoons will execute a forward assault along the main route to the city" Krell said with no emotion.

" But, sir, General Skywalker's plan was to surprise them with multiple attacks. If we go through the main route, they'll most likely engage us with a full frontal assault." Rex argued.

Krell rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" Change of plans Captain. I'm in charge now and you will do as I say without question. Do I need to repeat myself?" He snapped loud enough that a few clones turned their heads in his direction.

Rex glared up at him, deciding he was going to speak his mind.

" Sir, we don't know what we're up against. It might be wiser to think first." he said, with the last part mainly meant for Krell.

" I warned you about questioning my order, Captain. I will not hesitate to take action to show you who is in a high position." Krell snarled in Rex's face.

" This battalion will take the main road straight to the capital, you will not stop and you will not turn back, regardless of the resistance you meet! You will attack them with all our troops, not some silly sneak attack," he finished.

Rex gave a defeated nod.

If only General Skywalker and Ahsoka were here.

He desperately wished.

" Now engage!" Krell roared.

With no other option, Rex had to comply although he was angry he was able to keep his composure.

" Yes, General," he said, clearly not happy with the plan.

     Krell watched as the troops left for a suicidal attack.

" Stupid mindless clones," he snickered. He made sure all the clones were out of sight before pulling out his other comm aside from his Jedi one.

" Master, I believe I have found a suitable subject."

" And who might this clone be?" A proper yet eerie voice answered back.

" CT-7567, or better known as Captain Rex of the 501st legion."

" Skywalker's captain...yes that does sound right. Keep an eye on him."

" As you wish, Master." 

I'm starting to think that maybe i'll make the chapters shorter and try to update multiple times a week. Idk tho, we'll see. Make sure to comment and vote if ya liked it! Thanks for all the reads:)

Luv Ya'll💖💙🧡

-Chopper457