Chapter 34

The first part is a wee bit mature hehe ;)

Elliot's POV

I felt hands running down my chest, lighting my skin on fire. It was dark, but I was well aware of the presence in the room with me.

The sheets tangled between my legs told me I was in my bed. My vision blurred but it was no longer dark. I could make out dark hair pressed against me, their touch sending sparks up my body. A shudder racked my body as I felt something warm and soft press against my neck, right behind my ear.

My eyes widened as I inhaled the familiar scent. Roses.

And there was only one person I knew who smelled like roses.

I felt myself grow hot as Isla moaned softly in my ear. My hands moved on their own accord, sliding down to cup her ass when she climbed on top of me. Alarm sounds went off in my head as her lips pressed against mine in a hurry. It was an urgent, sloppy, rushed kiss. But it was a kiss nonetheless. I felt my arousal increase as she moaned quietly in my ear, her hips moving against me. My heart raced in my chest as she pulled the shirt over my head, attaching our lips before I could breathe. Her body curved into mine, hair tingling my bare chest.

"Putain," I muttered as she tilted my head, sucking on the side of my neck.

"There, now they'll know," Isla said, a mischievous look in her eyes as she traced what was no doubt a hickey on my neck.

I stared at her in surprise as she straddled me, my eyebrows probably disappearing into my hair.

"Quit staring and fuck me," she demanded, running a hand over the tent in my jeans. I hissed, giving her a dark look.

She giggled before grabbing my neck and pulling her lips to mine. I could feel her smile into the kiss. My body tensed as she began to unbuckle my jeans. I almost jumped when her hands touched me, a moan escaping my lips.

I watched her carefully, maintaining eye contact as she lowered her lips down.

"Elliot! Time for breakfast!"

I sat up quickly as someone banged on my door. I looked around my room, breathing hard. Light seeped into my room from the side of the curtains. I was in my room, only this time it wasn't dark. The clock on my nightstand read 9:34 am.

I looked down, finding the sheets tangled in my legs. My skin was warm and when I looked in the mirror, I noticed my face was red, sweat around my hairline. I reached up to touch the side of my neck, only to find it bare. There was no hickey.

My face turned even redder as I realized what just happened.

I just had a wet dream. About Isla Fischer. And now I'm hard.

What

The

Fuck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I bit my lip, scratching the back of my neck as I stood at the top of the stairs. I really didn't want to see Isla because every time I saw her, I would think of that dream. And probably get aroused again. Stupid male hormones.

I shook my head, running a hand over my face. 

"Arrrre you okaaay?"  Isla drawled, handing me my coffee. I nodded, avoiding eye contact and moving to the dining area. 

The situation was quite comical actually. If Isla ever found out, I would never hear the end of it. But she could never, find out. I would just die on the spot. A slow and painful death. Then no-one would be there to water my houseplants. Not like I did that anyway. 

"Luisa and Henri will be coming home at around 6. I want the house clean, that means you Maxime, are on cleaning duty with your father. Isla, if you don't mind, could you help Elliot do some groceries. We're going to have a surprise family dinner for them," my mother spoke, cutting up the bread and cheese for breakfast. 

"Sure," she nodded, turning to Maxime. 

"You'll be okay with the cleaning?" she signed. 

I felt my heart warm as my little brother nodded happily, signing back. I loved how easily Isla got along with my family. 

"Be back by 4, I need to cook too."

I saluted my mother and she rolled her eyes at me. Downing my coffee, I hurried upstairs to get changed. When I came back down, Isla was already dressed in a warm baby blue sweatshirt and black jeans. Her hair was down but tied loosely with a hair clip. She pushed up her sleeves to her elbows as she wiped down the marble counter top, chatting with my mother. Maxime was busy vacuuming the carpeted area and my father was dusting the furniture. 

I looked back to the kitchen as laughter rang like melodies to my ears. 

"What's so funny?" I asked, pulling on Isla's hair earning a glare from her. 

"None of your beeswax," she said, punching my bicep. I gave her a dirty look, rubbing the spot. 

"Henri says that," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I froze as I remembered whos hands had run through my hair in that stupid dream.

It wasn't stupid if you enjoyed it. 

Damn you subconscious. 

"Are we leaving?" she asked, tilting her head. I nodded quickly and we grabbed out phone and left the house. 

The car ride was silent, but not an awkward silent. I glanced over at Isla in the passenger seat. Her eyes were closed, resting her head against the window. When we came to a red light, I stopped and focused on her face a bit more. It was unusual that she was already asleep again only an hour after waking up. I scanned her face, noting the dark circles under her eyes hastily covered by concealer. 

My brows furrowed in thought as the light turned green. Why is she not getting enough sleep?

I was lost in my thoughts when Isla gasped, sitting upright. I glanced over at her as she blinked rapidly, breathing hard. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry. I don't know how I fell asleep."

"It's fine. Did you not sleep well?"

"No, I did," she replied quickly, tucking a hair behind her ear. I stared at her a moment after I parked the car. 

"Time for groceries," she smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. I watched her carefully, but she was already out of the car. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Just in time," my mother smiled, taking the bags from Isla. 

"We didn't buy coconut milk this time," she joked, sending a teasing look my way. I rolled my eyes letting out an exasperated sigh. 

"Thank god," my mom laughed, bringing out a chopping board. 

"I'm going to go get changed," Isla said to me, brushing past my shoulder to run upstairs. 

"I see you had a nice outing," mom said, a knowing look on her face as she handed me a knife. 

"I d-"

I was cut off by the doorbell rining. 

"I got it," my father called from the hallway. I heard the door opening and voices in the hall. 

My blood ran cold as my heart dropped when I heard the words. 

"Is Elliot Hernandez here?"

My head shot up as two uniformed police officers walked into the house, followed by my very confused father. 

"That's me," I said, putting the knife down. I stood in front of the stairs, watching them. A hand on my back made me tense, but I relaxed once the smell of roses floated around me. 

"You're under arrest for suspicion of assault and gang affiliation."