1

OMNISCIENT POV
Jahseh was in class when his eyes traveled to Y/n. He thought she was so pretty. He would over hear the things she would talk about and he found a lot of interest in her. He got completely sidetracked from his friends.

"Earth to Jahseh" Stokeley snapped in Jahseh's face

"Huh?" Jahseh snapped out of it

"What were you looking at?" Stokeley questioned

"Oh......nothing. I just zoned out" he lied

"Okay" Stokeley said

"So Jahseh.......you got yo eyes on any of these birches here?" Jarad questioned

"Nah" Jahseh spoke

"F'real?" He questioned

"Yeah. The bitches here don't do nothin but spread they legs every chance they get" he rolled his eyes. Jarad chuckled. The only person that didn't do that was Y/n. He knew how innocent she was. She hasn't even had her first kiss yet.

☠️☠️☠️
Y/n POV

I was at my locker when a boy came up to me. He was kinda ugly no offense. He started talking to me.

"Don't you think they should change the alphabet and put U and I together" he spoke to me

"No because N and O are already together" I said smartly.

"Ooooooooo" a group of boys said. I don't know they heard that. The boy smacked his lips and walked away.

"Aye Y/n you was smooth with that" Stokeley said to me

"Thanks" I thanked him

"You should hang out wit me and my boys" he suggested

"Sure" I agreed. He was by himself so I assumed I would meet them eventually.

"Ight. Meet me behind the mobiles in the morning" he said

"I will" I assured him

"Ight. See you tomorrow shawty" he waved

"See you tomorrow" I waved back. I then walked out the school and went to my sister's car. She's a senior so we go home together. I'm a junior. I told her about the boys that wanna hang out with me tomorrow.

"Be careful. You never know what the boys these days are up to. Make sure you don't ignore any red flags" she spoke. I nodded my head. She drove us home.