17

I got ready for school.

I got in my sister's car and she drove us to school

                           ☠️☠️☠️

We were in class having a good time. I then felt something being rubbed up and down my thigh. I looked to see a band. It was Messiah's hand. I grew uncomfortable. I removed his hand but he put it back. I moved my leg. He gave me a look and I gave him the same look. He then put his foot on mine. I kicked his leg because you ain't finna put yo dusty ass shoes and my Jordan's. He then kicked me back. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He then put his hand back on my thigh. I scoot my chair over so I was closer to Jahseh. Jahseh always made me feel safe for some reason. Messiah gave me a mean mug which I returned it. I then rolled my eyes looking away.

"Y'all good?" Stokeley asked

"Who? Us?" Messiah asked

"Yeah" Stokeley said

"We straight" he said

"You sure? Y'all are like arguing in silence" he laughed

"We good" he assured him.

                            ☠️☠️☠️

I started getting a headache. My head was literally pounding. I put my head down.

"You okay bubba?" Jahseh rubbed my back

"My head is pounding" I spoke

"You wanna go to the nurse?" He asked. I shook my head. I felt Messiah out his hand on my thigh again only his hand was closer to my lady part. I put my head up and gave him a look that he laughed at. It's not fuckin funny. I scoot my chair even closer to Jahseh. We were sitting so close that our legs were touching. Jahseh noticed my weird behavior.

"You okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows

"Mhm" I hummed

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head. He then put his hand on my thigh. When Jahseh does it, his touch gives me butterflies but when Messiah does it, I feel uncomfortable. Messiah looked at Jahseh's hand on my thigh and he had an angry facial expression. I didn't care though.

                           ☠️☠️☠️

It was the end of the day  and I was walking in the hallway that led outside. I was pulled by my arm. I was being dragged somewhere. I then heard a door slam. I looked up to see Messiah.

"What do you want?" I questioned

"Why you let that nigga touch you like that?" He spoke

"Cuz I can" I rolled my eyes

"But you didn't let me do it" he grew angry

"Cuz I don't like it when you do it" I blurted out

"You gon like this" he smirked as he gripped my ass

"Stop" I pushed him off of me

"I'm not stopping until you give me yo virginity" he said pulling me back.

"No" I said. I slapped the shit outta him. He raised his hand like he was gonna slap me back but I pushed him and walked out. I seen him following me. I started speed walk as I looked back at him. I bumped into somebody because I wasn't paying attention. I turned around and looked up to see Jahseh. He looked down at me.

"You okay mama?" He spoke. I looked back to see Messiah was still there. Jahseh followed my gaze.

"The fuck you doin to her?" Jahseh walked up to him

"Nothin she's just actin like a little bitch" he scoffed. Jahseh punched him.

"Call her a bitch again......I dare you" he threatened

"She's mine. I can call her whatever I want" Messiah said

"She ain't yours and she never will be" Jahseh shoved him.

"Yes the fuck she is. Imma be her first kiss, take her virginity, and she gon have MY kids" Messiah listed. Jahseh started attacking him.

"I already was her first kiss" Jahseh said punching. Stokeley and Jarad came up and pulled Jahseh off of Messiah.