30

Y/n POV

Geneva's ex-bestfriend DMed me on instagram saying 'I got rid of Geneva for you' with a smirking emoji. I asked her what she did. She said don't worry about it but I'm not gonna see Geneva for a while. I chuckled at it. What ever she did, the bitch deserved it. Over here puttin my man in jail for some shit he ain't fuckin do. Jahseh called me.

"Hello" I answered

"Imma get out today" he said excitedly

"Yay" I celebrated. He chuckled.

"I wanna take you out a-as in a date" he says nervously.

" Awww you're so cute" I cheesed. He chuckled.

...

Eventually we got off the phone.

...

I was getting a call from Jahseh's phone. He was out?

"Hello" I answered

"Meet me at the park" he spoke

"Why didn't you tell me you were out?" I questioned

"Don't try to change the fuckin subject and hurry the fuck up" He spat and hung up. What did I do? I was already dressed so I put on some shoes and walked out the door. I walked to the park and seen Jahseh there. I walked over there.

"Y/n what the fuck did you do?" He questioned

"What did I do?" I questioned

"Sit the fuck down" he spat. I sat on the bench.

"So you broke yo fuckin promise" he spat

"No" I denied

"So you lyin to me now?" his eyes went black.

"No. I'm not. Are you talking about Geneva?" I said

"Yes. How the fuck is she missing?" he says

"I don't know. It wasn't me" I shrugged my shoulders.

Before I know it, he slapped me causing my cheek to sting,

Just kidding. Y'all really thought

"You get on my fuckin nerves bruh. You don't fuckin listen" He snapped

"I didn't do anything"  my voice was shaky because I was about to cry.

"Don't try to play the innocent role" he says

"Okay. Well obviously you don't see me as a good friend if you think I go around breaking promises but it's okay. I don't like myself either" I said letting tears roll down my cheeks as I stood up walking past him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. 

"Wait Y/n" he spoke

"No. Obviously you doubt me. Everyone does" I say trying to pull away.

"I don't doubt you baby" he assures me. He pulls me to sit on the bench. He sits next to me.

"I'm sorry. I do see you as a good friend, you're a great friend Y/n and I do like you. I just got scared because I don't know what you're capable of......I mean you almost stabbed someone before so who knows what more you can do. I'm sorry" he apologized.

"It's okay" I assured him. He gave me a small closed lip smile.

"I need to talk to you about that" he spoke

"About what?" I questioned

"You bein so forgivin all the time" he elaborated

"Like bein forgivin can be a good thing but you can't just let it slide all the time. People will literally do shit to you and not even care about the effect cuz they know you'll forgive them" he added

"Yo daddy tried to take yo fuckin life and yo forgave him" he says

"I know" I said sadly

"The next time he does some shit......imma have to take you cuz that relationship isn't healthy" he says. I nod my head.

"You wanna go out now?" he says. I nod my head. We went to his car and he drove off.