26

Recently I've been getting threats from Jahseh's ex girlfriend. She keeps DMing me on Instagram and saying things like 'I'm gonna make sure something happens to Jahseh'. I'm starting to worry because I'm a very pessimistic person so the thought that came to my mind was she was gonna try to get Jahseh killed. I never told Jahseh about them because I knew he was gonna say something to her and it would just make things worse. My phone was in my hands but I was zoned out. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jahseh's voice.

"Y/n Imma head to the store real quick" He spoke.

"No Jahseh" I ran over to him

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows

"I don't want you to go" I said wrapping my arms around his back

"Are you scared to be by yourself?" He rubbed my back. I nodded my head. I let him believe that but in reality I was scared of what might happen to him. He lifted my head up, holding my head in his hands.

"You're gonna be safe okay mamas" He look deep into my eyes. I didn't have any type of response. I just sighed.

"You are safe mamas. I promise you are. I always lock the door behind me so no one can get in and don't leave the house or answer the door for anyone okay" He assured me.

"I sound like a dad" He chuckled. I laughed but when he mentioned 'dad' I started reminiscing what went down a few days ago. My smile disappeared.

"Oh.......I'm sorry mamas. I didn't mean to" He caught on to my mood change. 

"It's okay Seh" I assured him

"Imma head to the store okay" He said

"O-okay" I gave in. He then led me over to the bed and sat me down.

"You're gonna be perfectly fine okay" He assured me. I nodded my head. He then looked under the bed and was doing something. He finally came up. He had a pistol in his hand. He then reached to grab my face.

"S-Seh" I scooted back a little because I was frightened by the pistol. He tucked it into a holster that was hidden inside his pants. He squatted down and held my hands.

"Y/n look at me" He spoke. I looked in his eyes. 

"Don't be scared of me because I have that. I use it as protection. I do not use it to harm and I would never ever, ever use it on you okay" He caressed my hands. I nodded my head. I felt better about him leaving since he had protection. We was about to walk out the room before I spoke.

"Jahseh" I spoke

"I haven't showered in a few days so I can give you the money to maybe get me some pajamas" I said

"It's okay mamas. Here" He went over to his drawer. He pulled out a hoodie and some sweatpants.

"Here. My dad bought these sweatpants hella small so I nevr wore them so I think they'll fit you" He said

"Thank you Seh" I kissed his cheek. I pulled away and he gave me one of the cutest smiles ever as his cheeks turned a little pink. Why is he always blushing around me?

"You're welcome" He smiled and walked towards the door. 

"Call me if you need anything okay" He looked back

"Okay" I agreed. He then walked out the door. I then heard the front door open and close. I went in his bathroom. I didn't notice it before but there was a basket with my name on it on the counter it had female products in there. There was shampoo, conditioner, a loofa, a wash rag,  body wash, a toothbrush, and some pads and tampons. My heart. I started the shower and stepped in. I let the water run down my body. Then, I started to wash up