8

I was scrolling through my phone when I felt Jahseh put his hand grip my hip. I pushed it off. I didn't even wanna be on his lap. He put it back on. I rolled my eyes. He better not try to start bein nice to me without apologizing. We then hit a bump causing the car to jump a little.

"Ssssss fuck" Jahseh hissed. I looked back at him.

"You goo-" he cut me off

"The fuck you lookin at" he mean mugged me.

"Jahseh I'm fuckin tired of you. What the fuck is your problem with me today?" I spoke

"You actin like a whole bitch" I said

"That's cause you been treatin me like shut since I didn't wanna put the fuckin hoodie on" I spat

"Cuz you was actin like you wanted all those niggas to be lookin at you" he spat

"Jahseh I can't control if a fuckin nigga looks at me. The fuck" I spat back

"Can you shut the fuck up and stop runnin yo goddamn mouth" he scoffed

"Nigga fight me then" I threatened

"I ain't finna put my hands on you" he chuckled

"So shut the fuck up then. Dumbass nigga" I rolled my eyes

"Okay y'all are really startin to piss me off. Y'all have been at each other's necks all day" Stokeley spoke

"Well then get this bitch" Jahseh spoke

"Nigga call me a bitch one more time" I whipped my head around.

"I can call yo stupid ass whatever the fuck I want" he said. I tried to get off his lap but he wouldn't let me.

"Obviously you have a problem with me so why you want me on yo lap?" I questioned

"Shut the fuck up" he rolled his eyes

"Answer my fuckin question" I demanded

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up. You don't fuckin listen" he says. My leg started bouncing because of how mad I was.

"Stokeley can you pull up to this gas station real quick?" Alaysja spoke

"Sure" Stokeley said. He pulled up to the gas station.

"You need to take a breath" Alaysja turned to me

"No I don't" I denied

"Yes you do. I can tell when you're about to loose it" she said. I sighed and got out the car. I walked in the gas station.

                             ☠️☠️☠️
OMNISCIENT POV

"Jahseh you need to go in there and make up with her" Stokeley spoke

"No" Jahseh denied

"Yes. Y'all never fight. This is not normal and it needs to be fixed" Jarad said. Jahseh huffed and walked in the store. He seen Y/n in an isle. He went over to her.

"The fuck do you want?" She spat

"I came to fuckin talk to you" Jahse spat back. Before she could say anything else. He grabbed my arm and took her to the bathroom. They bathroom had one side that were for females and one side that were for men. He closed the bathroom door.

"What?" She whined

"I'm-" she cut him off

                            ☠️☠️☠️

Y/n POV

"Shut the fuck up" I cut him off trying to walk out the bathroom. He grabbed my arm.

"I'm trying to apologize to you rude ass" he spat

"You-" he cut me off

"Shut the fuck up" he threw my words back at me

"Make me" I said. He dragged me to a stall on the female side of the bathroom. He shut and locked it. He turned around and grabbed my neck.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I've been lettin yo lip ass get away with disrespectin me many times today. I'm not the one to be fucked with Y/n. I'm swear to fuckin god. I'm not the one. You better change the way you talkin to me or I'll make you" he threatened as he let go of my neck about to leave the stall.

"Make me then" I scoffed. He turned around and grabbed my neck. He placed his lips on mine. I kissed back. He kissed me with anger and desire. His grip on my neck became tighter. He pulled away.

"Quiet now huh?" He smirked

"Shut up" I said

"Well guess you still don't get it" he smirked

"Don't make any noise" he said. He then attached his lips to my neck. I was confused about how he immediately found my sweet spot. I started whimpering.

"J-Jahseh" I whimpered. He covered my mouth with his hand. He continued sucking on my spot. It felt like heaven. He pulled away.

"Imma stop before you get a hickey" he said

"You lucky I fuck yo shit up........but next time.......I will" he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked out the stall.