27

"Mamas...........I-I got locked up" I heard Jahseh's voice

"What? You got locked up" I shot up

"Yeah. Remember my ex girlfriend that fucked one of my homeboys?" he says

"Yeah" I answer

"She got jumped but she told the police I beat her" he revealed.

"Are you serious?" I gasped

"Yes" he says

"Damn" I mumbled

"I told Stokeley and he wants to come see me" he says

"Tell him to come pick me up" I say

"I wanted to see you so I gave him your number so you can send him the address" he informed me

"Ok" I agreed. Just them my phone vibrated. I looked and seen an unknown number texted me.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey. It's Stokeley. Jahseh wanted to see but he said you weren't home so send me the addy

xxx-xxx-xxxx

We gonna go see him

I replied with okay and sent him the address. I hopped up outta bed and put on some clothes. I told my mom what happened. She said I could go. Soon Stokeley texted me back and told me  he was here. I said bye to my mom and grandma.

"Okay. Stokeley just got here Jahseh. I'll see you when we get there" I spoke into the phone

"Ight I love you" he says

"I love you too" I returned. We exchanged our goodbyes and I walked out the door. I got in Stokeley's car.

"You okay?" he says driving off

"Yeah. Are you okay?" I returned

"Mhm" he hummed

"Jahseh gave me yo number and said I have to check in on you while he's in there" he informed me

"Why does he need you to check on me?" I questioned

"He knows him bein away is gonna fuck you up so he wanted to make sure nothin happens to you" he elaborated. I nod my head.

"How long is he gonna be in there?" I asked

" A year and 9 months" he says hesitantly. I broke down crying. He started rubbing my back.

"We gonna make sure we get him out though. He's not gonna be in there for that long" he assured me. I nodded my head as I wiped my tears.

...

We made it to the jail. We told them we were seeing Jahseh. They took us to a room and soon Jahseh walked in. The guard took the cuffs off of him. I went over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. He was hugging me tight so I hugged him tight. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. We pulled away.

"Don't cry okay" he wiped my tear. I nod my head. He then went over to Stokeley and dapped him up.  We all were having a conversation until I got up and used the bathroom.

...

JAHSEH POV

Y/n got up and used the bathroom. As soon as she left the room I put my hands in my hair as my leg bounced.

"She's gonna be straight vro" Stokeley rubbed my back.

"I don't know Stoke. This time........I don't know if she's gonna be okay" I lifted my head up

"I'll check on her all the time okay" he assured me. I nod my head.

"I don't know what this will do to her like this is really gonna fuck her up" I said

"I know it will and there's nothing we can do about it" he says

"Stoke" I spoke

hehehe bars

"Yeah" he says

"I know how Y/n is.......I need you to make sure she doesn't do anything to Geneva. She told me she wants Geneva dead and that girl is crazy so make sure you keeps her as far away from Geneva as possible. I don't want her to end up in here for life" I say

"I will" he assured me

"Thanks vro" I thanked him

"Mhm" he hummed

"I have to ask you something before she comes back" he says. My heart started beating faster for some reason. I looked at him indicating for him to continue.

"Okay so like.......Are you fucked up bout her?" He questioned making my heart drop, leaking out of my cock hole.

"Umm I-" I hesitated

"It's okay to tell me. I'm not gonna tell her but like.......do you have feelings for her?" He asks

"Y-yeah" I admitted putting my head down.

"Don't be ashamed of it. Y'all niggers would be a dope ass couple" he assured me. I chuckled. She then came back.

"Literally just got lost in a fuckin jail" she says making Stokeley and I laugh.

"Awwww you were so scared" I said. She laughed. I can tell she's trying to lighten the mood but I could see it in her smile and in her eyes that she was hurting. I don't want her to be hurt. It fucks me up badly.

"Onfroy you got 1 minute left" A guard said, I nod my head.

"Hey Stoke......c-can I talk to her......alone" I said. He nodded his head and walked out with the guard. It was now just me and her. I grabbed her hands. She looked in my eyes.

"Look Y/n. I'm so sorry this is happening. I didn't mean for it to. That girl is evil but I need you to promise me something" I said

"Okay" she spoke

"I need you to stay away from Geneva. I know how you are and I just don't want you ending up in here okay" I said. 

"Promise?" I questioned. She just sighed and looked away.

"Y/n please.......for me" I pleaded

"Okay........I promise" she promised.I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. I can see the pain through your beautiful brown eyes" I apologized.

"Jahseh it's not you fault" she says standing up and putting her purse on.

"Are you mad at me?" I questioned

"Of course not Seh. You didn't do anything" she says in the sweet voice she knows I love.

"30 seconds Onfroy" The guard said then closed the door again. I stood up in front of her. He put my hands on the side of her face and smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. I caressed her cheeks as me kissed. The butterflies were unreal. I pulled away.

"I love you" I caressed her cheek.

"I love you too" she returned. I smashed my lips into hers again as she kissed back. Her lips were so......perfect. I didn't feel this way with Geneva. Y/n was like me remedy. I think I truly love her. I pulled away.

"Time's up" The guard said. Y/n kissed my cheek making me blush like a little bitch.

"Bye Seh" she says with watery eyes.

"Call me everyday okay" she says with a shaky voice. I nod my head letting a few tears fall.

"Don't cry SehSeh. Don'y cry" she wiped my tears.

"I love you" she says

"I love you more" I say. She one last beautiful smile but all I seen was pain. They put me back in cuffs and took me back to my cell.