29

I went to the jail to prove Jahseh innocent.

"How can we help you ma'am?" The lady at the desk spoke

"I'm here to prove Jahseh Onfroy innocent" I informed her. I seen her type his name in the computer.

"Jahseh Onfroy was charged with domestic abuse on a pregnant victim" she says

"I'm proving him innocent" I say

"Ma'am I don't think that's possible due to the fact that he domestically abused a pregnant victim" she rolled her eyes. Bitch.

"That's not a fact. That's an opinion" I rolled my eyes in return.

"Okay. Officer Brown, Officer Evans, and Officer Lopez will take you to a room where you can do what you have to do" she says. I nod my head. The 3 officers took me to a room. They closed the door and sat down. I sat down to.

"You're hear to prove Jahseh Onfroy, a domestic abuser inoocent. Am I correct?" Officer Evans spoke

"He's not a domestic abuser" I spat

"Ma'am we're gonna need you to calm down" Officer Brown says. I just sighed.

"Yes. I am here to prove him innocent" I answer politely

"Okay what is your side if the story?" Officer Lopez questions biting his lips at me. Ew.

"Well they broke up about 4 months ago. They broke up because she lost her virginity to one of his friends. She wanted him back but he didn't want her back because he had already lost feelings and didn't forgive her. She got mad because she thinks he has feelings for me. She was sending me threats but I didn't let it bother me and I thought she was just trying to get in my head. Then, there was this group of girls that she had an altercation with. They jumped her. She decided to make his life a living hell by putting him in jail and saying he did that to her when he didn't want anything to do with her after their breakup" I explained. The nodded their heads the whole time.

"Mmmmm.......that makes more sense that her side of the story" Officer Evans said writing things down. Officer Lopez was giving me lustful looks making me cringe a little.

"How do we know you're not just trying to get your little boyfriend out" Officer Lopez says

"I have proof" I say

"Perfect. Let us see" Officer Brown says. I pulled up my messages on Instagram of her threatening me and showed Officer Brown. 

"If you scroll up you'll see more" I add. I seen hims scroll up.

"Yeah. I know she's telling the truth" he nodded his head. He gave my phone back.

"And there's a video of her getting jumped" I said. I pulled up the video and showed them.

"Also, she wasn't pregnant because one of her ex-bestfriends sent me a picture saying she was never pregnant" I added and showed them the picture. Only Officer Lopez seemed to not believe me.

"Okay um.......how do I know he didn't put those bruises on you?" Officer Lopez says

"These are new bruises and he's been in there for a month now" I argued. He scoffed. He was acting like he was Jahseh in jail. Stupid bitch.

"Alright ma'am you're free to go. We have to look through this information to determine if Mr. Onfroy will be released within the next few days" Officer Evans says. I nod my head. They let me walk out the door and then I walked out the jail and took an Uber back home.

...

Jahseh POV

I was sitting in my cell with my knees pulled up to my chest and my head down. All I could think about was Y/n. Her depression was probably getting worse everyday.