37

I pulled him in for more our lips moved in sync. He was grinding against me and I could feel him getting hard. He gripped my ass. He pulled away.

"C'mon" he says he grabbed my hand and speed walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He got in on the other side. He drove off. I thought he was driving me home which pissed me off because I wanted him. He drove somewhere and pulled up to the side of the road. He then got out and came to the passenger side. He laid the seat all the way back. He got in and closed the door. He got between my legs and continued to kiss me. I of course kissed back. He then started to kiss my neck. He didn't suck on my neck because he didn't want to leave hickeys. He then removed my pants and my panties. He spread my legs and stared at my lady part. I closed my legs feeling insecure.

"It's okay baby. It's perfect" he assured my as he spread my legs again. He unbuckled his belt and pulled out his manhood. It was big. I was a little scared honestly. He then placed himself at my entrance. He knew I was a virgin so he slid in slowly. My body started to tense up due to his length.

"Baby just relax" he said calmly as he massaged my sides. I relaxed my body. He was still sliding in. It started to burn.

No. He don't got no STD😭😭😭

"Jahseh" I panicked

"I'm almost done baby" he kissed my lips. He looked down at him going inside of me.

"Okay baby. Imma go slow okay" he assured me. I nod my head. He started going in and out slowly. It slowly turned into pleasure. He knew it was pleasing me so he went faster and faster. He started grunting. I bit my lip to hide my moans.

"Let that shit out" he grunted. I started letting my moans out. He continued to go faster. I then felt and overwhelming amount of pleasure causing me to moan, roll my eyes back and throw my head back.

"I'm makin you feel that good?" Jahseh chuckled. I nod my head.

"You makin me feel good too" he grunted. I then started becoming sensitive down there.

"Jahseh" I said putting my hand on his abs.

"Hold on baby" he said as he grunted and thrusted more. It was becoming too much.

"J-Jahseh" I stuttered

"I know baby. I'm almost there" he continued thrusting. The pleasure was starting to come back, causing me to moan. I then felt like I had to pee and I knew what that meant. Jahseh then pulled out. He didn't nut which made me feel like it wasn't good enough. I came as he pulled out. He bent down and started slurping up everything. He came up.

"You taste good" he chuckled. I blushed. I put my pants back on but he still had his dick out.

"Baby I didn't wanna but because we don't have nothing to clean it up" he says. I started giving him a handjob making him grunt. He was biting his lip and everything.

"I'll put my mouth on it when you do" I says

"Okay do it now cuz it's coming" he grunted as he pushed my head down. I put my mouth on him and bobbed my head up and down as I sucked him.

"Fuck baby" he grunted. He then nutted and I swallowed it.

"Keep going baby" he grunted. I continued to bob my head up and down and suck him. He was grunting so much which was music to my ears. His nut then shot down my throat. I then took my mouth off of him as his manhood went limp. I zipped up his pants and buttoned them for him. He laid there catching his breath.

"Baby, where'd you learn to do that?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulder and giggled.

"That shit was fire" he said

"But this was a one time thing okay. We can't keep fuckin cuz ion want you to get pregnant okay" he added

"Okay" I agreed with him.