18

"You okay Y/n" Jahseh asked

"Yeah. My head is just pounding again" I admit

"Other than that are you good?" He questioned

"Yeah. I'm good" I assured him. I started to get dizzy. I took a few steps back.

"Woah. Y/n are you sure you're okay?" I heard Jahseh speak.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I said taking a few more steps back because I was dizzy. Jahseh grabbed my before I fell. He took my behind the mobiles.

"She okay?" Stokeley asked

"She just needs to sit down" Jahseh said. He sat me down. He sat down too. He then laid me down so my head was in his lap. He started rubbing my temples.

"You might have to stay after school cuz I don't think you can even walk" he told me. I nodded my head. He slid my phone out my pocket. He knew my password so he easily got in. He was typing so he must've been texting.

"I texted your sister and said you were with me" he informed me. I nodded my head. The others went home. The majority of people weren't at the school anymore.

"Oh. I forgot I had these" he said pulling a bottle of Advil out of his backpack. He also took out his water bottle.

"Are you able to sit up?" He questioned. I sat up. I took the pill and drank the water. I then rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry about Messiah mamas" he spoke. My jaw dropped at the name. I looked up at him with my jaw dropped.

"What" he chuckled

"That's new" I said. He chuckled again.

"But it's not your fault Jahseh. You can't control him" I assured him

"Did he do something to you?" He questioned

"Yeah" I admit

"What did he do?" He asked

"I mean...... I don't really know if it's sexual assault" I said. He lifted my head up by my chin so I was looking at him.

"Did he touch you anywhere you didn't wanna be touched?" He questioned

"He grabbed my butt and said I needed to give him my virginity" I revealed. His jaw clenched.

"Do you even wanna have sex with him?" He questioned. I shook my head. My head stopped pounding so I sat up right.

"Can I tell you something?" I questioned

"You know you can tell me anything" he grabbed my hand, I interlocking our fingers.

"Remember when I was like really close to you in first period?" I asked

"Mhm" he hummed

"Well he was like making me uncomfortable" I admit

"What was he doing?" He questioned

"He kept like rubbing my thigh under the table and I took his hand off but he did it again. Then I like moved my leg and he still did it. That's why I was scoring closer to you" I explained. He clenched his jaw.

"Ok........can I ask you somethin?" He questioned.

"Yeah" I said

"Do I......make you feel safe?" He asked. I blushed and looked away.

"Don't be shy. Just be straight up" he chuckled

"I mean..........yeah" I admit. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Y'know.........that makes me feel a certain type of way" he said

"It does?" I questioned

"Yeah.......makes me feel like I'm doin somethin right" he said

"You are" I assured him. He smiled at me. I looked away and looked into the distance until Jahseh turned my head by my chin and softly kissed my lips. I kissed back. I was gonna pull away but he grabbed me neck and continued to kiss me. Butterflies formed in my stomach. Our lips moved in sync. He then pulled away. He pulled my head down so it was resting on his shoulder. We sat there in a comfortable silence.