16

I took a glance at his lips and looked back in his eyes but then he was looking at my lips and started leaning in. Before our lips could touch, he was pushed off of me. Will I ever get this fuckin kiss? I shouted in my head. I looked to see and angry Messiah.

"The fuck you doin?" He spat to me

"Stop fuckin worryin about her" Jahseh shoved him back

"Whatchu mean? She's supposed to me MINE" Messiah spat

"No she ain't. You just a random nigga that came at a random time" Jahseh spat getting in his face.

"Guys stop" I said pulling them apart.

"Bitch move" Messiah shoved me harder than necessary.

"Don't fuckin touch her" Jahseh sent a blow to his face. Messiah threw a punch but Jahseh dodged it. Messiah grabbed me.

"You're gonna be mine" he said having a tight grip on my wrist.

"No I won't" I said trying to remove his hand from my wrist

"Yes the fuck you are" he gritted through his teeth. I then slapped him. He raised his fist like he was gonna punch me but Jahseh pushed him.

"DON'T FUCKIN TOUCH HER" Jahseh punched him again. I pulled Jahseh off of him.

"Get the fuck outta here before I fuck you up" Jahseh spat. Messiah got up and ran away.

"Are you okay?" Jahseh turned to me.

"Yeah" I spoke. The bell rang.

"C'mon" he grabbed my wrist

"Ssssss ow" I hissed in pain. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yo wrist hurt?" He asked. I nodded my head. He lifted up my sleeve and it revealed a forming bruise from how tight Messiah's grip was on it. His eyes went dark again.

"Jahseh it's okay" I assured him

"No it's not Y/n. Stop sayin shit is okay when it's not" he spat. This was his other personality.

"Imma beat his ass" he said evilly

"No Jahseh" I grabbed his face holding his head in my hands. He looked in my eyes and his went back to the beautiful brown that they were.

" I have to" he said calmly

"No you don't Seh" I said

"Yes I do. He hurt you" he says

"Jahseh I'm fine" I assured him

"You sure?" He questioned

"Positive" I reassured him. He nodded his head.

"I gotta go meet up with my sister" I said

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow" he said

"See you tomorrow" I returned. I then started walking off.

"Wait Y/n" I heard his speak. I turned around. He then walked over to me. He lifted my head up by my chin. He then softly placed his lips on mine. I kissed back. I got immediate butterflies. Our lips were together for a few seconds before he pulled away. He blushed and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Ight I'll see you tomorrow" he said

"See you tomorrow" I returned. I met up with my sister. We went to her car and she drove us home.