36

At School
-
This bitch was talkin to Jahseh in the hallway. She was all laughing and twirling her hair tryna act cute. Jealousy rushed through my body. Jahseh laughed at something she said. That made me more mad.

"Nah. I gotta girl" he mouthed. That's made me feel a little better but I was still mad at the fact that he was talkin to her. She then pulled him in for a hug. He gave her a side hug, not like the hugs he gives me. Why would he hug her in the first place? She then quickly kissed him ON THE LIPS. He pushed her off wiping his lips. I shook my head. He seen me. I walked out the school. It was the end of the day anyways.

"Baby.......baby wait" he called out from behind me. I went behind the mobiles and sat down with my back against the mobiles and my face in my hands.

"Baby look at me" he says

"No. Go be with her Jahseh. We've only been together for a month and you're already doing this" I cried.

"No baby. I don't want her. I want you" he assured me lifting my head up.

"Who is she?" I questioned

"She was a girl I used to fuck wit but I don't anymore cuz she played with my feelings." He explained

" Then why were you talking to her?" He wiped my tears.

"She was tryna get me to fuck wit her again but I had to tell her I had a girlfriend. She then kissed me. I didn't kiss her back though cuz the only girl I want to kiss is you and only you. You're the only one I want and you know that" he elaborated. I nodded my head sniffling.

"Don't cry okay" he wiped the tears that kept falling. I nodded my head again. He put my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry baby" he kissed my neck and rubbed my back.

"It's okay" I assured him. He lifted my head up so I would look at him.

"I would never ever cheat on you. I don't do that and I wouldn't want to do that.......especially to you" he caressed my cheek. I nod my head. He softly kissed my lips and I kissed him back. We then started walking back towards the parking lot.

"Hey Jah" the girl came up and tried to hug Jahseh.

"Back up" he pushed her back. She almost fell.

"Bitch" she said coming back up acting like she wanted to fight.

"Put yo hands on my girl. I dare you.......fuckin try me"  Jahseh said. She rolled her eyes. I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her towards me so my mouth was by her ear.

"Jahseh is mine and mine only so you can back the fuck off my man cuz he don't want you. He want me and only me so get it through to dumbadd head and stay the fuck away from my nigga it I'll slit your throat and trust me........I will. Ask Geneva. Let me say this one more time......stay.The. Fuck. Away. From. My. Nigga" I pushed her back by her shirt when I was finished. She looked like she saw a ghost. She then ran away. Bitch.

"What did you say to her?" Jahseh questioned

"Don't worry about it" I said

"That's not a good sign........what the fuck did you say?" He says

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the mobiles. He grabbed my neck.

"Y/n don't make me fuck you up and I'm not fuckin playin witchu. Tell me what the fuck your told her" he gritted through his teeth. I'm not sure but this is the first time Jahseh had made me wet. Like wet wet. I felt it rush outta me.

"Gimme a kiss first" I spoke. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly for about 15 seconds as I kissed back.

"Now tell me" he says. I grabbed the sides of his face and pulled his in for another one. He kissed back as his grip on my neck tightened. It was really gently then he started making it rough and kissed me hungrily. I let him pull away.

"Okay just tell me and if you keep kissin me like that I might end up fuckin you cuz you're bout to make my dick hard" he says. I laughed.

"I told her if she didn't back up then I was gonna slit her throat and if she didn't believe me she could ask Geneva" I admit. He chuckled shaking his head. He gave me another peck on this lips.

"You're cute" he said. His voice was a little raspy which made my clit start beating. I wanted him and I wanted him now.............................

Y'all said y'all wanted them to fuck so they gon fuck 👅💦