4

It was the end of the day and I walked out the school. I seen Jarad and Stokeley trying to pull Jahseh off of a boy. Jahseh was repeatedly punching him. I rushed over there and pulled Jahseh off of him. I took him behind the mobiles.

"Jahseh why are you fighting?" I questioned

"He said you're a hoe and he wants to fuck you up" he spoke

"Nevermind. Go fuck him up" I said. He smiled at me and went over to the boy continuously punching him. He eventually stopped. He came back over to me.

"Can I take you somewhere?" He questioned

"You can like text your parents or something and tell them you're with me" he added

"Jahseh........my parents don't know about you" I admitted

"Why not?" He furrowed his eyebrows

"I just feel like if I told my mom about you then she would tell my dad and he just.....you know how dads are with boys" I elaborated. He nodded his head.

"I can't text my sister and tell her I'm with a friend" I said.

"Yeah. You can do that" he agreed. I texted my sister and told her. She said okay but she asked if I had a ride home.

"Are you gonna be my ride home?" I questioned

"Yeah" he spoke. I texted her that I did. She said okay.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I questioned

"You'll see. C'mon" he he grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

This sounds like a kidnapping😭

He opened the car door for me and I got in. He closed the door and got in on the driver's side. I put my seatbelt on but it was hella loose.

"Jahseh" I laughed. He looked at me. He chuckled. He unbuckled it.

"We gotta make it tighter witcho lil ass" he said. We looked at each other and laughed because we have dirty minds. He adjusted it to make it tighter and buckled me up again. He started the car and drove off. Jahseh and I have this song that we love. We call it 'our song'. He played it. I heard the beat and smiled.

Jahseh sings Luh Kel's parts and I sing IV Jay's parts. We just love this song and we were just vibing to it.

                           ☠️☠️☠️
Jahseh parked somewhere. I did not know where we were. We got out the car. He grabbed my hand and we walked up a hill. We made it to the top. He sat down so I did to. The view was beautiful.

"I come here whenever I have a lot of things on my mind. Coming here just clears my head and lately you seem stressed so I brought you here cuz I know this will help you like it helped me. If you ever have a lot of things on your mind or you're upset just come here and it'll help. If you ain't have a ride lemme know. I'll pick you up. We'll come here and we can talk about it okay" he spoke. I nodded my head.

"Thank you Jahseh" I thanked him

"Of course" he said

"Why do you care about me so much?" I questioned

"I don't know. I just do......You're just special to me like you're an actual gift. A blessing and I wanna make sure you're okay" he says

"Thank you" I thanked him again

"Mhm" he nodded his head

"So since we're......I can talk to you about anything?" I questioned

"Yeah anything......you wanna tell me something?" He said looking in my eyes

"Yeah" I admit

"Okay. I'm listening" he assured me. I sighed.

"I don't know I've just been like......off lately" I started

"You have" he agreed

"You noticed?" I questioned

"Yeah. I pay closer attention to you than you think. I didn't wanna tell you that you seemed off lately because I thought you would try to cover it up with false happiness" he explained. I nodded my head.

"Why do you feel off?" He asked

"I don't even know what's going on with me......I like to be in my room in the dark and my parents keep telling me that it's weird. I also......my mind tends to go places and think about things it shouldn't" I elaborated

"How? Like what do you think about?" He questioned

"Like I have dreams about death like a lot. I had a dream that my dad killed me and then I had a dream that I killed myself so I tend to think about like murder and stuff like that" I explained. He nodded his head.

"Something had to happen for you to be having those dreams......dreams like that don't just come outta nowhere. Has you're dad ever like threatened to kill you or something? Have you ever thought about killing your self?" He asked

"Well my dad got drunk and he said everyone in the house is gonna be in a casket" I revealed. Jahseh got concerned.

"He said that?" He questioned

"Yeah and he owns 2 pistols so that's why I had dream he killed me" I said

"Were you like......scared for your life?" He said

"No. If anything I wouldn't mind if he killed me" I shook my head. His eyebrows furrowed. He grabbed my hands and held them tight.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Don't take this the wrong way as in I'm trying to offend you cuz I promise I'm not but.....Y/n you need help and I'm willing to show you I can provide that help for you. If you ever feel that way. Text me, call me or whatever. I'll listen to you just like I'm doing right now. I have a feeling that people don't really take you seriously so you bottle everything up but I'm taking you seriously. I've been in this same mental state before. I know where you're coming from and I'm never gonna judge you" he looked deep into my eyes. I nodded my head.

"I just feel like I'm slowly going back into that dark hole a fought so hard to get out of" I say

"And I'm gonna help you climb outta that hole and I try my best, with all of my power to keep you outta that" he assures me.

"Thank you Jahseh" I thanked him.

"Of course" he says. He kissed my hand softly. He then pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back. He just held me for a few minutes. He was rubbing me back.

"You okay?" He questioned

"Mhm" I hummed. We just had a regular conversation, laughing and smiling.

                           ☠️☠️☠️
Jahseh started driving home. We just passed the bus stop.

"Shit. Where's yo house at?" He questioned. I gave him the directions to my house.

"Damn. Their in the garage. They're gonna see you" I said

"It's fine Y/n" he assured me. I nodded my head. He pulled up to my house. My parents were looking confused because they didn't know who it was. Jahseh got out the car. My dad mean mugged him. He came to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I got out.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay" he spoke

"Okay" I agreed. We hugged. He then kissed my hand.

"Ight I'll see you tomorrow mama" he said

"See you tomorrow" I returned. He got in his car and I walked up the driveway. I went through the front door to avoid any questions.

This was a long ass chapter😂🤗