10

The Next Day
-
Jahseh picked me up and drove to his house. We arrived. He put his key in the door and opened it. His parents were in the kitchen. I never met them before and was kinda nervous to meet them. Jahseh's mom turned around. She was beautiful.

"Oh my god. Jahseh she is gorgeous" she spoke

"Thank you. So are you" I complimented. She smiled at me. His dad was looking at me.

"Jahseh if you do anything to hurt this girl imma beat yo ass" His dad spoke. We all laughed.

"I'm pretty sure y'all are gonna be up in his room but you can't close the door" his mom informed us. Jahseh led me to his room and in was nicely arranged and clean. It smelled good too.

"We was finna play Mario" he said pointing to his TV. I seen Mario on the TV.

"Aaaayyyyyeeeee" I celebrated shaking my ass.

"Oops. I really need to stop doing that" I laughed. He laughed too.

"You good at it though. I'm not gon lie" he laughed. We sat down on the couch that was in his room and played Mario.

                             ☠️☠️☠️

Jahseh and I continued to play Mario. I was having a good time overall. I died and Jahseh died too.

"Bruh what the-" he cut himself off

"I'm sorry mama" he said putting my face in his neck because he hit me upside my head with the controller.

"Are you okay?" He questioned lifting my head up.

"Yeah" I assured him

"You sure?"  He rubbed where he hit me

"Yeah" I repeated. He then kissed where he hit me. I got butterflies for some reason. I don't know why. We continued playing the game.

                           ☠️☠️☠️

Jahseh and I were now play fighting. He was hugging me tight.

"Get off of me" I laughed

"No. Imma stay like this for as long as I want" he denied. I then kneed him between his legs. He let go of me and squatted with his hand between his legs.

"Fuck" he grunted. I started laughing. He then got up and started coming towards me. I tried to run but he grabbed my arm abs slapped my ass. I gasped and held me ass where he hit it. I turned around with a shocked look on my face. He started laughing. We were hysterical. He then got hot and took off his hoodie, leaving him shirtless. I seen his abs.

"Damn Jahseh" I said looking at his abs

"Quit lookin" he laughed

"You can't expect me not to look" I laughed

"You get mad at me when I say that about your ass" he says

"This isn't about me" I laughed. He laughed too.

"Let's play truth or dare" he suggested

"Okay" I agreed

"Truth or Dare?" I questioned

"Truth" he spoke

"..........do you have your eyes on a girl?" I asked

"If I'm keepin it real.......yeah" he admits. I felt a wave of jealousy rush over me because I knew it wasn't me but I couldn't show it.

"Who?" I questioned

"Don't worry about it" he said

"Whatchu mean. The only girl you really talk to are in the group and that's me,Jada, and Alaysja" I say

"Exactly so that should narrow down your answers" he said

"You have your eyes on Jada or Alaysja" I gasped

"You're so clueless.....you know what. It's your turn" he smacked his lips

"Ok......dare" I decided to be bold

"I dare you to shake your ass like you were doing earlier" he dared

"Why?" I questioned

"Just do it" he laughed. I got up and started shaking my ass. I stopped and sat down. I was wearing leggings so I got hella jiggle.

"Imma let you know you can only do that around me" he said

"I can do it around whoever I want" I scoffed

"Okay whatever. I any finna sit up here and argue witchu" he spoke

"Truth or dare" I said

"Dare" he says

"Ummm...........I dare you to say one thing you don't like about me" I dared

"I don't like your smartass mouth" he chuckled

"I don't have a smartass mouth" I laughed

"Okay. I pick dare" I revealed

"I dare you to say you love me"........................