23

I'M BACK HOOOOEEEEESSSSSS

Y'ALL MISS ME????????????

I decided to take a breath at the park. I went back home. I entered the house. I turned the corner to go in the kitchen. My dad seen me and immediately sent a blow to my face. I fell back and cried in pain.

"YOU WENT TO GO SEE THAT NIGGA DIDN'T YOU" he shouted at me

"No. I was-" he cut me off

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he spat. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. I tried to slap him but he grabbed my arm and threw it out the way. My arm hit the corner of the counter. I cried in pain. He pushed me really hard. I flew back into the wall, hitting the side of my neck onsome decorations causing them to fall. 

"Y'know what. C'mere" he snatched me up by my arm. He put me in a choke hole and it kept getting tighter and tighter. I was struggling to breathe and became light-headed. He brought me to the mirror.

"Watch yourself die" He said evilly. I felt my last breath arriving but didn't wanna die in the arms of my drunk father. I threw myself back causing him to fly into the door, releasing me from his choke hold. He hit his head pretty bad. I then heard the doorbell ring. I usually don't answer the door but at this point I was beyond desperate for help. I ran out the bathroom.