33

Geneva got out the car from the backseat so there must've been someone else driving and in the passenger seat.

"Jahseh can I talk to you?" She spoke sounding innocent.

"No. Go away" I rolled my eyes. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Baby, I wanna talk" she says grabbing his hands.

"Bitch" I said pushing her away from him. I then started full on attacking her. I pushed her so hard she fell on the ground. I then started punching her repeatedly.

"Y/n she's not worth it" Jahseh tried pulling me off. Her friends then came out the car. I seen them and they were running up to me. I pulled my knife out my pocket and popped it open. I held it in front of me and they started backing up.

"Get the fuck outta here before I slit your throats" I threatened they ran back to the car.

"Get the fuck away from me. How did you even find me" I heard Jahseh say. I looked back and seen her all up and Jahseh and him trying to push her off. I pulled her back by the back of her shirt. I pushed her against a tree and held the knife up I put all my force into the stab.

"No" Jahseh said. She was then pushed out the way and my knife went deep into the tree. I pulled the knife out the tree and lifted it up again. My wrist was grabbed.

"Geneva go and don't come near me again or I'll let her handle you" Jahseh threatened. She ran to the car and they sped off.

"Y/n you can't be doin that" he says

"Why would you save her?" I questioned

"Cuz you could go to jail" he informed me

"Or you still like her" I said

"Ion like that bitch no more. I seen her true colors and I hate her" he defended

"Then why did you save her? You probably crave her" I said

I'm tellin y'all I'm so slick with them bars😂😂😂

"No I don't want her Y/n. Why are you so mad thinkin I want her?" He says. I sighed.

"Can I have my wrist back" I said but we started laughing because it was a funny sentence. We soon became serious again. He let go of my wrist. I closed the knife and put it back in my pocket. I sat on the bench. He sat next to me.

"But why are you so mad thinkin I want her?" He questioned

"Cuz" I said not wanting to admit that I like him.

"Cuz what?" He said rubbing my thigh

"Cuz I don't want you to like her and I wanna be the only girl you talk to" I say telling half the truth.

"You are the only girl I talk to.......but why do you wanna be the only girl I talk to?" He says

"Because........I don't want it to sound weird" I said

"It's not gonna sound weird. Just tell me how you feel" he spoke

"Well I like being the only girl with all your attention like you always pay attention to me and only me so I feel like if you're talking to another girl I won't get the attention cuz you'll be focused on her" I vented

"I'm not gonna talk to another girl because the girls out here are just.......ion know. I just don't like them and you're the only girl I fuck wit cuz you don't act like them. They're all hoes and are just tryna get every nigga that come around but you're different. You don't even think about disobeying your parents' rules like if you know they don't want you to do something.......you don't do it. You're the innocent type........I love to have a girl like you. Beautiful and innocent" he assured me

"Stop" I blushed. He chuckled. I then turned to look at him.

"What do you mean you would like to have a girl like me?" I questioned. He placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Well I would love to have a girl like you to consider mine y'know" he shrugged his shoulders

"Mhm" I hummed showing I understood

"You like me huh? That's why you got mad thinkin I wanted that girl" he says making my heart drop. I laughed.

"C'mon just be straight up" he says

"No. I'm not answering that" I refused. He chuckled. His eyes travelled to my lips as his licked his. He put his arm around my shoulder. He leaned my head back so it was restring again the bench. He then placed his soft lips on mine. I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored it. He then let me explore his mouth. Our lips continued to move in sync. He then pulled away. He licked his lips.

"Yo lips taste good" he said still licking them. I giggled. At this moment I realized.

I'm in love with him................

Should I make them get together in the next chapter??????