Prologue

Prologue- The Prophecy

Four Brothers, rule side by side in peace, until one fateful day. On this day, the Brothers will crave a power far greater than theirs and each seek to keep it to themselves. Four Brothers, once loved by all and by each other, will kill each other for the ultimate power.

Four Brothers born four children, cousins who love each other as their fathers before them. One, a king of purity, the white rose. One, a king of the dark and the light, the black sunset. One, a king of the winds of change, the red leaf. And finally, the heir of the last Brother. The Grey Brother who could not produce his male heir, but birthed a female. The queen of blistering snowstorms and cool winter breezes, the glowing grey snowflake.

These cousins will indeed love like their fathers before them, but just the same, they will fight for the power. One kingdom cannot have four rulers, and it will be a bloody fight to lose three, and gain the one ultimate ruler.

The Winner of the Great War of the Cousins will gain a kingdom, but lose something precious. A lesson to be learned: With Power comes a Price, and it shall be Paid.
~
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO MY OTHER NOVEL THE EMERY CHRONICLES: THE WHITE KING'S WOMAN. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS, AND KEEP IN MIND YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO READ THAT BEFORE THIS NOVEL. OTHERWISE, PLEASE ENJOY AND LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :)