Mutual

I'm gonna let you guys know beforehand, Killua is having a nightmare. This is not actually happening.

Killua opens his eyes in a cold room. He looks around, and his eyes widen in fear when he realizes where he is.

He's back in the cell.

His body starts trembling. Why am I here?! I thought I was... in Leorio and Kurapika's apartment getting the device removed...

He looks around for a hint as to why he's there.

"Kilu."

Killua looks up to see his mother. Kikyo Zoldyck. "M-Mother."

Kikyo glares. She holds a whip, and sways it in her hands. "You tried to remove it, Kilu? After everything we've done for you. You know that little device is the only reason you're still here, alive and breathing. Aren't you grateful?"

Killua scoffs, accidently out loud. "Grateful? You're fucking kidding-"

Whack!

"Hold your tongue when speaking to me before I have it cut off."

Killua gasps quietly, the stinging pain in his left cheek from getting whipped in the face.

"Luckily your little friends failed. I had Illumi retrieve you from that boy's house while he was away. We shouldn't have trusted that boy. I should've known he'd be a bad influence right from the start."

"You're wrong! He's a good person!"

Whack!

"You want to know the state you were in when your brother found you?" Kikyo asks, malice lacing that sing song voice of hers.

Killua gulps.

"You were sprawled on the boy's bed. Naked and ravaged." She hisses.

"That can't be-"

Whack!

"Shut up. You're not allowed to speak unless I explicitly say so." She glares. "I have half a mind to send one of your brothers to kill that boy. He only took advantage of you, Killua. His friends drugged you and then he took you home where no one was watching and raped you."

Killua feels tears start to form in his eyes. That can't be true. And he knows it and there's not a single sliver of doubt in his heart that Gon would ever do that. But it still hurts to hear those words.

"That's not true!"

WHACK!!!

Killua screams in agony as the whip slashes across him.

"You'll see." Kikyo sneers. "Illumi. Present exhibit A."

A light turns on in one corner of the room and Killua looks in its direction. There's a one way window that separates Killua's cell from some sort of observation or interrogation room.

Kikyo motions for him to follow her over to the glass. He painfully does so.

In the other room he sees Gon, bloody and strapped to a chair. He's got cords strapped to him, and there's a table full of all kinds of torture devices.

Killua's breathing stops altogether as he stares in disbelief. "What are you doing to him?!" Killua runs up to the glass and presses his palms against it.

"What he deserves." Kikyo scoffs. "He confessed to everything. Leading you on, tricking you, giving you this false sense of security, drugging you, raping you as you lay unconscious. He even admitted that the only reason he saved you that day was to play with you. Because that's the type of person he is."