Lovestruck (SMUT)

A/N: I'll put the smut in brackets so if you don't want to read it skip ahead~
Never thought I'd do smut in this series- but oh well. Smut it is .
○(°w°○) ○(°w°)(○°w°)

[SMUT]
Killua kisses Gon hungrily after his bedroom door is locked. Gon's shocked by the suddenness of Killua's thirsty side. A side of Killua he hasn't met until now.

Gon groans as Killua's hands find their way to his groin. Killua smirks into the kiss, massaging Gon's growing bulge. Gon grabs Killua's waist, pulling it to his. Killua removed his hands to wrap his arms around Gon's neck and grind against eachother.

Gon wraps his arms around Killua's thighs and lifts him up, carrying him to the bed as they continue to sloppily make out.

Gon leans over Killua on the bed, trailing kisses down his neck. Killua flinches when Gon finds his sweet spot. Gon attacks that spot with his lips, tongue, and teeth as he undresses Killua and himself.

After they're completely naked, Gon leans away from Killua. Killua pouts, missing Gon's lips on his skin.

Gon sticks his fingers into his own mouth, lubricating them with his saliva. Killua's stomach gets hot as he watches, anticipation eating him alive.

Gon leans back down, capturing Killua's lips with his. Killua spreads his legs and Gon sticks one finger inside of him. Killua cups Gon's face in his hands, letting Gon ravage his mouth.

Gon sticks another finger in, scissoring as he pumps them in and out. Killua whimpers, hands trailing back to grip onto Gon's hair.

They break apart for air and Killua looks into Gon's eyes. "Is this your first time, too?" Killua asks.

Gon hesitates.

"...No." Gon speaks, barely above a whisper.

Gon's lips meet Killua's again and Gon adds a third finger. Killua gasps, shaking, when Gon's fingers rub against his prostate.

Gon takes his fingers out, leaving Killua's entrance twitching from the loss. Gon grabs the box of condoms they bought while shopping, tearing one open and slipping it onto his nine incher. Killua stares, horny as fuck.

The condom is on.

After lubing himself up, Gon lowers himself to kiss Killua sweetly as he slowly pushes himself in. Killua groans in pain, and Gon kisses the tears away. Killua whimpers, Gon's dick still not fully inside. It hurts a lot.

Gon stops moving, six inches deep. "You okay?" He whispers in Killua's ear.

"I- I'll be fine." Killua pecs Gon's lips.

Gon nods, pushing in deeper until he's submerged deep inside Killua. He stays put, kissing every inch of Killua's face and neck. Trying to make it as comfortable and painless as possible for his lover.

Killua relaxes, his ass adjusting. Gon waits for Killua's permission to move.

Killua takes a deep breath. "G-go ahead."

Gon starts out slow. Pulling out only an inch or two before pushing back inside. Killua's nails dig into Gon's back, not drawing blood but leaving marks nonetheless.

"F-faster." Killua whispers.

Gon complies, pulling out four inches and going back in at a faster pace. Killua's breathing gets heavier and heavier. He whimpers, in both pleasure and pain.

"F-F-Fuuuuck~" Killua moans. "Faster, Gon~"

Gon decides it's probably safe enough to not hold back anymore, railing into Killua at an incredible pace. Killua's eyes widen in shock of the sudden burst of pleasure, his eyes rolling back.