He's Mine!

"Agh!" Killua grunts as he's slammed against his locker.

"I can't believe you keep leeching onto him." Retz scoffs, looking up at Killua as he's held against the locker by an upperclassman. In front of dozens of students trying to mind their own business. "What? Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy me siccing my big, husky dogs on you every day?"

This fucking whore.

"Heh." Killua scoffs. "I've dealt with worse, bitch."

Really, he could take this guy out if he wanted to. But he'd rather not get expelled for defending himself. So he just puts up with it.

"Warren, punish him."

Killua braces himself, but nothing comes. "Retz!"

All heads swivel in the direction of the speaker. Gon pushes past the crowd in the hallway, finally reaching Retz and grabbing her by the collar of her pretty pink blouse.

"Just what the ever-living fuck do you think you're doing?" He seethes. Retz's eyes widen, and her brows furrow.

"What are you talking about? He was being an asshole! So Warren stood up for me!" She looks around at the students surrounding. "They all witnessed it! Ask them!"

Gon drops her, and prys Warren off of Killua. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. Perfectly fine." Killua grins, shrugging it off. He looks at Retz and smirks, hugging his boyfriend's arm. "She was kinda annoying though."

Gon turns back to Retz. "I thought I told you to leave him alone."

"That fag started it." Retz scoffs, flipping her hair. "If he weren't trying to steal you from me, we wouldn't have a problem."

"Steal me?" Gon laughs. "You have it backwards."

Retz frowns. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"He's mine." Gon says. "In all technicalities, I literally stole him. And I was never yours, Retz. Not ever. We used to be friends, but then I realized just how toxic you are."

Retz pays no mind to the last bit of that. "He's yours? The fuck? You can't seriously mean..?"

"Yeah. Killua and I are dating, bitch." Gon glares. "Leave him the fuck alone."

"You're just saying that to get rid of me." Retz scoffs. "You're straight, Gon. Your aunt Mito is religious, and so was your grandmother."

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything?" Gon raises an eyebrow. "They both love me, regardless of my sexual orientation. Love is love, period. If you want to use my own family's religion against me, you'd better be ready for humiliation. I bet your overused ass has never touched a bible in your life."

Killua and several others make an "oooo" expression.

Retz huffs and puffs and blows a fuse.

"You're serious?! You're a faggot?!" She screams. "Is it because he's rich?! Or did his family threaten you?! If you just wanted some ass any girl in the school would give it to you! Why?!"

Gon glares. "Because I love him. Now get out of our way, everyone here is late for fifth period. I pray none of you onlookers have Mr. Meruem for fifth period."

Several students practically jump to the roof before scurrying as fast as possible to Mr. Meruem's classroom.

"Gon!" Retz calls out. "Gon!!"

Gon ignores her, walking Killua to his class. "You should head to your own class, Gon. You'll be late." Killua says.

"I'm already late. I'd rather walk my boyfriend to his class to ensure there aren't any more annoyances on the way." Gon smirks, pulling Killua to him by the waist.