Ticklish

"Alright fine. But Gon, never again." Mito sighs, sitting on the couch and crossing her legs. "A word of warning next time."

Gon nods. "Yes- of course! I'm really sorry. It was a bit of an emergency."

"I know. You said that whole sentence at least four times in the past five minutes." Mito chuckles. "Go check up on him. Don't leave him alone while he's here. You don't know what kind of side effects there will be."

Gon nods eagerly. "Thank you so much Mito-san!" He bolts up the stairs back to his room. He sees Killua laying on his stomach on top of the bed, playing Sugar Rush on his phone.

Gon shuts the door behind him and Killua looks up, cheeks red.

"How are you feeling?" Gon asks, sweet honey in his voice.

"I- I'm fine." Killua smiles bashfully and looks away.

"That's good to hear." Gon smiles back. "No headaches or soreness or anything else?"

"Nope. All good."

Gon sits on his bed and lays on his back, right next to Killua. "Do you... wanna do anything?"

Killua blushes. Well yeah but as if haha definitely wouldn't have the guts to do that ahaha... "Not really.."

Gon twists his lips, trying to think of something he and Killua can do to pass the time. He wants to do something fun and special.

"Wait a minute!!!" Gon bolts upright, shocking Killua.

"What?? Geezum man."

"I didn't ask you out!" Gon looks at Killua with wide eyes. Killua's face flushes all shades of red.

"Wh- I- you don't have to I mean-"

"Killua will you be my boyfriend?" Gon asks, eyes sparkling like a puppy's. Killua gulps.

"Well, duh. Idiot." He looks away. Gon grins, and tackles Killua. Killua gasps, and grips onto his phone tightly to secure it. Gon wraps his arms around Killua tightly and lovingly, but also playfully.

"Yay!!" Gon cheers. Killua rolls his eyes. He pats Gon on the back and smiles. "Oh and... are you ticklish?"

Killua blushes. "No."

"Why does that sound like a total lie?"

"It's not. I've been trained since birth. I'm not tic- AAAAHHHH!!!"

Gon just lightly tapped the bottom of Killua's foot, who responds with a comical scream and a powerful kick.

"Yeah right. Not ticklish?" Gon scoffs, grinning. "I barely touched you."

Killua blushes, huddling up away from Gon and protecting his feet. "Jerk."

Gon's grin turns to a sexy smirk that sends all kinds of tingling sensations through Killua. The dark haired male creeps closer to Killua, determined now. Killua's eyes widen in fear when he sees the playful glint in Gon's eyes.

"Don't you dare- EEEEEEEEEEK!!!" Killua starts laughing and screaming his ass off as Gon tickles the sides of his stomach with way-too-gentle fingers."AHAHAHAUAUK0GOHDOYWTWTCHK STAAAAAAAAAAHHHP!!"

Gon grins, totally enjoying torturing Killua like this. "Not happening."

"YOU- AAAHYWYAQUWUDPYDOYWI- YOU SADIST!"

Gon doesn't let up. Not even when they fall off the bed. They're more full on wrestling- Killua desperately trying to get away from Gon's hands. Gon grabs one of Killua's legs and does his best to hold it still as he continues to torment Killua. Killua rocks, swings limbs around, wiggles, makes all kinds of movements as he tries to get away.

Mito barges in through the door with a bat in one hand. When she sees the boys all tangled up on the ground, she lets out an exasperated sigh. "YOU!! I thought something bad happened! Gon, stop making Killua scream so much damnit. Give me a heart attack why don't you?"

Gon smiles guiltily. "S- sorry haha..."

Mito sighs again and smiles. "Glad you two are having fun. But keep it down if you can alright?"

Gon and Killua nod, and Mito closes the door behind her as she leaves. They sigh and relax, laying exactly as they are despite the rather awkward placement of their limbs.

The leg of Killua's that Gon had held captive earlier was now resting next to Gon's face. His knee just above Gon's eye level. Meaning Killua's crotch was on Gon's chest and his other leg is underneath Gon's right arm. Killua's practically hugging Gon's thigh, and rests his head above Gon's knee.

"Sorry bout that." Gon giggles. "I couldn't resist."

Killua smiles. "I-It's okay..." He secretly liked it, to be honest.

"Anyways." Gon tries sitting up, which ends up putting Killua in a very compromising and uncomfortable position. With his lower half suspended in a very naughty position. So Gon lays back down. "Uhm... we should probably untangle ourselves haha."

Killua nods. He takes his one leg out from under Gon's arm and Gon takes Killua's leg off of his shoulder. They peel themselves away from eachother and stand up.

Gon grins at Killua, causing the latter to raise an eyebrow.

"You have really nice legs! I didn't really notice just how nice until my face was so close to them!" Gon laughs, and Killua blushes brighter than the goddamn sun.

"I-I-I-I-Idiot!!!!" Killua squeaks. "D-don't say something like that so- so- so casually!"

"Huh? Why?"

"I-It's embarrassing, Baka!!"

Gon giggles. "But I like it when you're embarrassed!"

"HA?!!" Killua's mouth gapes.

"You're really adorable!"

Killua half-playful half-violent hits Gon repeatedly. "You idiot!"

Gon laughs and catches Killua's hands, pulling him to him. Gon hugs Killua's waist to his, causing Killua's cheeks to light up again. Gon smirks, and gives Killua a quick peck on the cheeks. "I'm your idiot."

Killua pouts, and pulls him in for a deeper kiss. Gon licks Killua's lower lip, shocking him. Killua parts his lips just a little and Gon's tongue barges inside. Killua squeaks from the sudden display of sexual hunger.

They fall over onto the bed, Gon on top. He holds Killua's hands above his head, mindful of the scars, which melts Killua's heart.

"Mm" Killua whimpers and moans quietly into the kiss. Gon explores Killua's wet cavern leaving nothing untouched. Killua lifts a knee by accident, and it rubs against Gon's groin. Gon groans when he does and Killua wills himself to lower his knee afterwards, but his leg won't listen.

Gon grabs both of Killua's hands with one, and moves his other hand down to caress Killua's side. Killua gasps when Gon's hand goes under his shirt.

"Boys!! Wash up and get down here for dinner!!" Mito-san calls, causing the two boys to jump and clash teeth.

Their lips disconnect, a thick bridge of saliva connecting them. They look into eachother's eyes before Killua looks away, embarrassed by his sounds and actions. Gon grins.

"That got a little heated, huh?" Gon chuckles.

"N-no kidding." Killua doesn't meet his eyes. He looks anywhere but Gon's eyes, and finds himself noticing that Gon is hard. He looks away quickly. "S-s-sorry about that."

Gon shrugs. "It's fine. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, though."

Killua nods, though he really wants to join him, he figures it's way too soon in their relationship.

I can't believe everything that just happened... They both think to themselves.

Reason #14: My Boyfriend

A/N: DAMNIT!!!! I'VE TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP THIS STORY INNOCENT AND PURE AND NOW LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭🤧😖😣😞😓😩😫😭

I blame "I Hate My Roommate" for doing this to me.