𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

A/N: Just to let everyone know, Eri is around 9, and Kota's like 8 1/2 years old

A/N: Just to let everyone know, Eri is around 9, and Kota's like 8 1/2 years old. Basically, Eri was still learning and getting comfortable with her new life, so, immediately getting her and Kota to meet would be kinda rushed and uncomfortable for her. Also, Kota still needed to recover from the trauma he faced from Muscular. So, yeah. Anyways, enjoy!

A/N #2: A bit is rewritten! I changed my writing style a lot and found a lot of cringey parts I didn't really like, so yeah! 

  Kota remembers the day he first met Eri vividly. 

 He had been eating at the dining table when Mandalay had gotten the call from Deku. His ears perked up after hearing the familiar voice, immediately drawn to what they were talking about. He couldn't hear much, but he did catch something about some kid around his age, Mandalay letting out a short laugh at the mention of said person. 

 Now he was even more curious. 

From what he could hear, which wasn't a lot, Deku was eager and had quite a bit set up for whoever this "person" is. 

"Alright, look's like we'll be going off to U.A for a day soon!" Mandalay grinned as she put the phone down, sitting back in her seat. 

"Okay then.." Kota nodded, going back to eating. The thoughts still weighed on his mind. Who and what was he getting himself into? 

A few days after Kota bugging himself, it was finally time to head to U.A. He had chosen a quick outfit similar to the one he wore at the training camp, not knowing if he should even make an effort to dress up or not. Mandalay had rushed him out of bed and fed him breakfast before hurrying him to the car to drive. 

The only sounds Kota could hear throughout the trip were the other vehicles driving by, and Mandalay playing a weird podcast he didn't understand. He just had his head on his hand while looking out the window, zoning out, and most. 

After a good hour or two, they had finally pulled up right in front of the U.A Heights Alliance. Kota's eyes widened at how big the place was. This is where a bunch of teenagers got to stay? He was still marveling at the building until his eyes caught sight of a very eager greenette. Mandalay already got out of the car, Deku happily greeting her, his emerald eyes quickly shifting to Kota. He tugged on the door and helped the kid get out