Tom Holland 02

"What are your plans while I'm gone though?" Tom said as he finally stopped ranting about how much he's gonna miss being at home

      "Oh, I don't know. Maybe go to the bar. Invite a few guys over and fuck them while you are gone." I said jokingly of course.

      "Babyyy, don't say that." Tom whined as he started pouting. "You make me wanna turn back and stay home."

      "Well then maybe I should continue." I smirked.

      "Ugh, I'm gonna miss you so much. How am I supposed to sleep now?" Tom whined as he threw his head back dramatically.

      "Well you did steal MY shark stuffed animal. If you don't put that to good use I wear I will never cuddle you again." I threatened. I cuddled with that shark every night. If I was cuddling with Tom, the shark would be in my arms one way or another. Tom got it for me on our first date which was 5 years ago. I cherish that thing and I am very proud about how clean I kept it.

     "Oh believe me, I will. I'll hug him while crying myself a pool to swim in." Tom said. "I left you a few hoodies of mine to wear."

      "Thank you, you say it like you would have taken ALL of them on the trip if you knew I hadn't wanted them." I laughed.

     "Maybe I would have, I love my hoodies too much to leave them home alone." He said.

     "Wow, what about me? You leave me home alone all the time." I whined.

     "Sorry, I love my hoodies way more than you." He said with a smug grin.

     "See if you come home to anymore hoodies." I grumbled.

     "Wait baby please no. You know I love you more than anything." He said frantically.

      "Yeah, damn right you do." I said and we both broke out into laughter afterwards.