Haruhi Fujioka 01

"Hey!" I yelled at Hikaru as he bit a piece of the cookie that was in Haruhi's mouth

      "Oh, you've got some on your face." Kaoru said and licked the crumbs off her face.

     "You little pieces of shit." I said as I pushed myself off my seat and stormed towards them.

     "You've done it now." Honey said as he took a bite of his cake. "You have pissed Y/n-chan off."

     "What the fuck do you guys think you are doing to Haruhi?" I asked as I stood in front of Haruhi, facing the twins with my arms crossed.

     "Just having a little fun." They both said as they shrugged their shoulders.

      "Well go have fun with someone else's girlfriend. She's mine." I said as I turned to Haruhi and wrapped my arms around her neck.

     "You're cute when you're mad you know." Haruhi laughed as she looked at me.

     "Shut up and eat your damn burnt cookies." I grumbled as I leaned my head against her chest.

     "What did you say about my cookies?!" Renge yelled from beside Kyoya.

     "You heard what I said but at least they still state good. Don't get so butt hurt about it." I said as I waved her off.

     "I'll show you butt hurt." She said as she ran at me, causing my to run in the opposite direction.