Finn Wolfhard 06

"Stop it." Finn laughed as he covered his face.

       "What? I'm not doing anything." I laughed.

      "Yes you are! You are purposely making cute faces behind the camera. How am I supposed to focus while you are doing that?!" He asked while laughing.

      "I can't make cute faces if I myself am not cute. Plus you should be focusing on your video, not me." I said with a small laugh. Finn frowned and crossed his arms as he looked at me. "What?!"

     "Say that you're cute." He said.

     "No that's gross." I said as I also crosses my arms.

      "Say that you are cute." He said as he took another step towards me.

     "Don't do that, you're like a weeping angel but you move while I'm still looking." I laughed and backed up.

     "Say it." He said and walked around the camera and stood right in front of me.

     "It, I did it. Now do back to your spot while I go that way." I said as I turned and walked towards the door. Before I could turn the handle Finn turned me around and pinned me against the door. I was expecting him to do something but I didn't think he was gonna do that.

     "Say that you are cute." He said again.

      "But why." I whined.

      "Because you are and I want to hear you say it." He said basically staring into my soul.

     "But I'm not and that's not good reasoning." I whined. Finn groaned and dropped his head into my shoulder "okay okay I'm cute, I don't want you getting upset or making this into a serious conversation."

      "Thank you." He said as he smiled and kissed my shoulder. "Now let's go back to filming."

      "You're so mean." I whined as we walked back over to his camera.

      "It's not my fault that I know you break when I'm upset." He laughed. "At least I know you care."

      "Shut up." I laughed as I pushed him in front of the camera.