Finn Wolfhard 02

"Hi Finny boy

     "Hi Finny boy." I said as I put my vlogging camera in his face.

     "I told you to stop calling me that and what are you doing?" He asked as he laughed and looked away from me.

     "I started a vlogging channel awhile ago remember. I have decided to vlog my day with you." I said as I followed him.

     "All they are gonna see is you being extremely cuddly and wanting me to play a song for you." He laughed as he looked back at me and then turned away to continue walking.

     "Hey, I have to put your singing and playing skills to good use." I laughed.

     "Why don't you just sing for yourself then?" He said as he plopped down on the couch. I grabbed my stand and sat it on the table with the camera on it.

     "You know I sound like a dying goose when I try to sing." I said laughing as I faced the camera towards where we were sitting and plopped down next to Finn. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and grabbed the remote.

     "I know but it's fun to hear you try, even if I am risking going deaf." He laughed. I punched his side while laughing.

     "Shut up and just pick a movie for us to watch." I said laughing. "No horror movies."

     "But baby~" He whined.

     "No, you like to put the gory ones on and you know I hate them. The ones that aren't we plan on binge watching the night of the Halloween party/sleepover." I said.

     "But the gory ones make you look away and you bury your face into my chest. It's literally the only reason why I out them on." He said laughing.

     "I won't hesitate to hit you again." I threatened.

     "And I won't hesitate to pin you down on this couch on camera." He said looking down at me with a smirk.

     "I hate you." I said as I looked at the tv screen.

     "Aw, I love you too bubs." He said as he kissed the side of my head.