Tetsuro Kuroo 02

"And look at what the cat dragged in

     "And look at what the cat dragged in." Kuroo commented as he watched me walk through the school's gym doors. "I thought you would have bailed again."

     "I started to feel bad." I mumbled as I looked at the ground.

     "Hey! That's the girl in my Geometry class." Lev said rather loudly.

     "Focus!" Yaku said as he slapped him on the back harshly.

     "Who is she~?" Yamamoto asked as he stared heart eyes at me.

     "That's Kuroo's girlfriend. He has been begging her for weeks to come watch us practice." Kenma explained.

     "She was too embarrassed to meet you guys." Kuroo said as he walked towards me and lead me closer inside. The guys gathered in a group in front of me. Kenma stood beside me and Kuroo stood on the other side. "Introduce yourselves to her." And that's what they all did.

     "It's um, nice to meet all of you." I said with a big smile.

     "I'm blind." Yamamoto said as his eyes went wide.

      "That was so bright." Kai said as he rubbed his eyes.

      "Since when were people allowed to have that bright of a smile?" Yaku asked.

     "That's what I'm still asking." Kuroo laughed.

     "You guys are so dramatic." Kenma said with a small smile.

     "I know right." I laughed.