Shouto Todoroki 01

"You know I see you staring at me right?" He asked as we continued to walk

     "Yeah but I don't care. I can't help it." I said with a smile.

     "Hm, you're cute." He said with a small smile.

      "And you're handsome." I said as I smiled up at him. "You know you didn't have to walk with me. I would have been fine on my own."

     "I know but it's always good to get some fresh air and be away from everyone else." He said.

     "Are we ever gonna tell them?" I asked him.

      "Tell who what?" He asked and looked down at me.

     "The other students about us dating. I would ask about your family but I know how complicated that is." I said.

     "We can tell the students later. If you want, I can take you to see my mother tomorrow and then we could tell her about us. I have told her a lot about you." He said nonchalantly.

     "R-really? What have you told her about me?" I asked.

     "Curiosity killed the cat." He said as he smirked down at me.

     "And satisfaction brought it back, now tell me." I said laughing a little.

     "I told her about how happy you make me and how I was able to open up to you about everything. I told her how pretty your eyes are and how they light up when you get happy. I talked about how cute you are when you're tired or when you just wake up. Also how cuddly and clingy you are during those moments. I told her how you try be by my side constantly while also trying to not give away the fact that we are dating. I told her how- are you okay? Your face is kinda red." He said and then completly turned to me. "Are you sick?" He put his hand on my forehead.

      "N-no I'm okay. I um, I just got a little flustered." I said as I took his hand off of me.

     "Oh, that's another thing I told her about you. You get flustered a lot and I always confuse it with you being sick." He said and smiled a little.

      "I have a question." I said as we started walking again.

     "What is it?" He asked.

     "How do you think your dad will feel about us dating?" I asked. I watched as he scrunched up his face and shook his head in disgust.

     "He would point out everything that is 'wrong' with you. You aren't allowed anywhere near that asshole. If he ever tries to talk to you, walk into the other direction." Shouto said and I nodded in agreement.

     "He's such a hot head." I said causing Shouto to let out a small chuckle.

     "Yeah he is." He smiled.