Peter Parker 02

"You need to pay attention." Peter told me with a small smile as he looked at me.

     "But this is boring." I whined as I flopped back onto my bed.

      "You're the one who invited me over to study." He laughed.

     "That's because it was the only excuse I could think of to get you to come over." I whined. "You've been so busy saving everyone else that you haven't had time to save your own girlfriend from loneliness."

     "I'm sorry, Mr. Stark needs me to patrol each night. I swear I have been trying to come and see you more. I check on you every night but you're always sleeping." He said as he rubbed my leg.

     "I know you try but that doesn't make the loneliness go away." I said as I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder.

     "Just to clarify, you don't actually want to study?" He asked.

     "Nope, that's boring." I said and started to fumble with his fingers.

     "Well then we are gonna cuddle and watch a movie." He said and brought us both down onto the bed. He grabbed the remote as I laid on his chest. I was doing my normal thing and running my fingers along his chest but it felt... different.

     "Peter?" I asked as I sat up and looked at him.

     "Hmm?" He hummed as he looked at me.

     "Can you take your shirt off for a second?" I asked as I got off of him and sat beside him.

     "What?!" He asked with a surprised expression.

      "Just do it, I need to see something." I said while slightly laughing as his cheeks grew a light shade of pink.

      "Okay." He said and started to take his shirt off.

      "You act like you haven't taken your shirt off in front of me before." I laughed.

      "I have but you have never just randomly asked me to do so." He said. When his shirt was fully off I was surprised to see how ripped he was.

     "When did you get ripped?!" I asked as I felt his chest and abs.

     "I didn't think you would have noticed. This is very embarrassing." He said as his cheeks grew redder.

      "Well we haven't been able to cuddle for forever. Mr. Stark needs to start training me. I wanna be this ripped." I laughed.

     "Haha you do not want to be trained by him." He laughed.