Sophia Lillis 02

"Holy shit that would actually look so good on you

        "Holy shit that would actually look so good on you. You have to do it." Sophia said as I told her about what I want to do with my hair.

     "Wanna do it right now? I bought everything we need to do a good job at bleaching and dying my hair." I said as I held up my backpack filled with hair supplies.

     "I would have expected you to go to a hair dresser or something to get this done so it doesn't look bad." Sophia laughed.

      "I wanted to do it on my own. I'mma make sure I don't mess this up." I said as I started taking everything out of my bag.

      "Watch you end up messing up." She laughed as she started to help me.

     "Don't say that, you could jinx me." I whined as I looked at her.

     "It was just a scenario." She laughed and kissed my cheek. "So, how are we doing this?"

     "Can you perfectly part my hair in the middle since you're good at that?" I asked as I sat down on the floor in front of her.

     "Shouldn't you change first? I wouldn't want you ruining that pretty shirt." She said as she started to try and push me up. "You can wear my black hoodie. It have a bunch of stains on it anyways."

     "Thank you!" I said as I ran to her room to change. I got back to her wearing gloves and mixing the mixture of bleach. "Woah, all I told you to do is part my hair. I haven't even asked you if you could also do the dying."

     "I'mma just to the back for you and places close to the other side of your head. Before we start, I have one very simple request." She said as she pulled me closer to her and stood up.

     "And what is your request?" I asked her.

     "That you won't get mad at me if this doesn't turn out good." She said and I lightly slapped her arm.

     "Stop trying to jinx me. And even if you did mess up I literally wouldn't care, it's just hair. I wouldn't get mad at you over that." I laughed.

     "Seal it with a kiss?" She asked.

     "Long and passionate." I said before I kissed her.