Izuku Midoriya 01

"Izuku

      "Izuku.... Izuku wake up. Izuku." I said as I tried to nudge him awake. He told me to come to his dorm whenever I had a nightmare, so that's what I'm doing.

     "Puppy?" Izuku mumbled as he slowly woke up. "What are you doing here?"

     "Remember how you said that I can come here whenever I have nightmares? Well, I had a nightmare and so now I'm here. Can I- can I stay here for the rest of the night?" I asked him.

     "O-o-oh, o-of course you can p-puppy. Come here." He stuttered as he moved the blanket and made space for me to lay beside him. "Is this okay?" He asked as he spooned me.

     "Yeah, thank you for doing this for me." I said as I got comfortable.

      "I w-would do anything f-for you." He said. "What was your nightmare about?"

     "UA getting attacked by Villains again but this time Aizawa wasn't there in time to keep Dabi from killing me." I mumbled.

     "O-oh, that's a lot deeper than I thought it would have been." He said surprised.

     "S-sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything." I mumbled.

     "N-no no! You didn't make me uncomfortable. I was just expecting you to say that your nightmare was about killer clowns or showing up to school in your underwear. I didn't know that your nightmare was gonna be that serious. If I did I would have prepared more for this." Izuku rambled.

     "It's okay, I get it." I laughed.

     "Do you think you can go back to sleep?" He asked.

     "Now that I'm in your arms, I probably can." I smiled as I closed my eyes.