Peter Parker 01

'Fuck yeah.' Peter thought as he walked away from me. We had made a bet while out on a mission. If he could find out who I really was at school then I would go on a date with him. Since did, we now have a date at 7 tonight. That's if it doesn't get interrupted by a villain. 'Stop reading my mind asshole, I know you are.' Tom said through his thoughts.

      "Rude!" I yelled to him while laughing.

     "You're lucky I didn't start thinking of our plans tonight! You would have spoiled them!" He yelled back.

     "I'm sorry! I was curious!" I yelled back.

~Time Skip To 7pm~

     I got dressed in a red dress specifically because of spider man

     I got dressed in a red dress specifically because of spider man. I wanted to add more meaning to the outfit. I waiting out on the roof of my building since he said he would meet me there.

     "Hiya!" Peter said as he landed behind me.

     "Nice to see that you actually showed up." I laughed as I turned to him.

     "Why would I do that?" He asked. 'God she's beautiful.' He thought.

     "It's happened to me before and thanks for the compliment." I smiled.

     "Stop doing that!" I yelled causing me to laugh. "Let's go before you end up finding out on your own." He wrapped his arm around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he swung off the building.