Sophia Lillis 03

"So babe, how do I look?" Sophia asked while trying to hold back her laughter

     "Take it off." I said as I stared at her.

     "Oh come on, don't I look soo good in this?" She asked as she shook her chest and started to walk towards me.

     "Stay the fuck away from me. I'll scream rape." I said as I held my hands up defensively. "I still can't believe I made you do that with me years ago."

     "And you quit cause you were too focused on the girls to actually be good at it." Sophia laughed.

      "Shut up!" I said as I threw a pillow at her, causing her to laugh. "I feel like a pervert."

     "It's okay, you would have been a pervert if you stayed though." She said as she laughed.

     "At least I had a reason to quit. You only quit cause I did." I laughed.

     "I really only did it to see you smile. Being completely honest, it annoyed me when you stared at the other cheer leaders." I laughed.

     "I would tease you right now and caress your cheek to make you blush but I literally don't want to be near you right now. We are currently social distancing until you take that off." I said.

      "Wow, trying to get me out of my clothes again?" She asked with a smirk.

     "I did it to get you to shower before me! You wouldn't go unless I took your clothes off for you cause you were 'too tired'." I said defensively.

     "What can I say? I'm not a morning person." She laughed.