Jaeden Martell 01

"Haha yeah

      "Haha yeah... wait I actually have to think about this. There is so much." Jaeden said as he looked up in thought.

      "This is so cringey." I said as I covered my face with a slight blush. The reporter asked Jaeden what his favorite thing about me was.

     "I think it's very cute. You only think it's cringey cause you're embarrassed." He laughed as he nudged my shoulder.

      "And you're gonna say like ten things to embarrass me even more." I said, shaking my head at him.

     "I was just gonna do 2 but maybe I will so more than just that." He said laughing.

     "Jaeden." I whined as I pulled on the sleeve of his jacket.

      "Okay okay, I'll only do two." He laughed. I shook my head at him since the reporter said just 1. "One of my favorite things about her is how easily she gets flustered. I can just look at her and she starts blushing."

     "I hate you with a burning passion. I'm gonna get teased so much about that." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder. He laughed and petted my head.

      "It's okay, no one could ever be worse than my teasing." He said.

      "True." I laughed.

     "My last one is kinda something I also hate about her but it's still a good trait I guess." He started.

     "This sounds bad." I said as I looked at him.

      "She always puts others needs before hers and does everything she can to help that person out. I hate it cause she almost never takes care of herself but I like it cause it gives me an excuse to spoil her with affection." He smiled.

     "What about you Y/n? What's your favorite thing about him?" The reporter asked me.

     "His smile. 1000% his smile. It makes me feel butterflies whenever I see it." I said with complete joy.

     "You answered a lot faster than he did." The reporter laughed.

     "That's because his smile is constantly on my mind." I laughed.

      "Look at who's being cringey now." Jaeden laughed.