Shouta Aizawa 01

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asked as I entered his classroom

     "You left your lunch at home so I brought it to you." I smiled as I walked to him and sat the bento box under his desk and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I turned to his class and waved. "Hi guys, I don't know if you know me already or not but I'm Y/n, Shouta's wife."

     "Wife?!" The entire class yelled in surprise.

     "Since when was he married?" An ash blonde kid asked.

     "I never thought he would be one to marry." A girl with a round face laughed.

     "I thought he was dating a cat." A kid with a black lightning bolt in his hair laughed.

     "How did he get someone so hot?" I kid with purple balls on his head said as he drooled on his desk. Aizawa groaned from behind me and he put his head in his hands.

     "You gave me my lunch, can you stop disturbing my class now?" He asked as he glared at me. I pouted as I looked at him.

      "But it's bored at home and I always wanted to meet the kids that you talk about all the time." I whined.

     "He talks about us?" An all pink girl asked.

     "Yup. All the time." I laughed as I faced her.

     "Do you know our names?" A red haired kid asked.

     "Please don't encourage her behavior." Shouta groaned.

     "Hush and let me talk to them. Bet you didn't even start your lesson yet." I teased. His silence answered my question. I sat on his desk facing his class. "Okay so I'm gonna try to guess your names. It's gonna be hard cause I've only heard descriptions of you guys and not pictures. Sparkles is Aoyama, pinkie is Mina, froggy is Tsuyu, glasses is Tenya, round face is Uraraka, tail guy is Ojiro, pikachu is Denki, shark boi is Kirishima, rocky is Koda, big lips Sato, limbs is Shoji, ear plugs is Jiro, tapey is Sero, birdy is Tokoyami, peppermint is Shouto, invis is Toru, angry pomeranian is Bakugou which I am gonna have fun with you, broccoli is Midoriya, grape is Mineta who I won't hesitate to kick, and last but not last Momo."

     "You gave everyone but Momo a nickname." Shouta commented.

     "I couldn't think of one for her other than tits and I wasn't gonna say that." I laughed.

     "Why the fuck am I angry pomeranian?!" Bakugou yelled at me.

     "Cause you look like one when you get angry." I laughed.

     "Why you-." Bakugou was cut off by Aizawa wrapping his scarf around his mouth and canceling his quirk.

      "Even try to hurt her and I won't hesitate to expell you and I'm not joking this time." Aizawa threatened.

     "Don't worry, I won't let him do that to you. I'm looking forward to making you my intern in the future. And I plan on training with you." I smiled at Bakugou.

     "Why just him?" Midoriya asked me.

     "His short temper interests her cause she likes pushing people's buttons." Aizawa said and I shrugged my shoulders innocently.

     "Can I ask you a few questions about your quirk?" Midoriya asked me.

      "Of course! Ask away!" I cheered.