Jaeden Martell 06

"Jaeden focus." I laughed.

"Oh, sorry." He said as he stopped scratching his ear and looked at me as he got back into his pose.

"If you keep getting distracted we won't be able to finish. We might as well stay the night here." I laughed as I reset the camera.

"I don't mind as long as I'm with you." He said as he sent a smile my way.

"Awe so cute but I'm not giving in. If we hurry this up then I'll let you come over to my place." I said knowing that this would encourage him to get this done.

"TAKE THE PICTURES WOMAN! YOU ARE WAISTING CUDDLE TIME!" he yelled, causing me to laugh.

"I'm not the one who got out of their pose." I said laughing as I watched him get into his pose again and sit like a statue. We took a few more pictures and then started packing up.

"Chop cop woman, we need to go now!" Jaeden said from the front door.

"How about no." I said as I out the last thing away and sat on the ground. He was rushing me so either he will be dragging me out or apologize for not helping but still rushing me.

"Noo baby come on. We are missing cuddle time." He whined as he walked towards me in a glum way.

"I don't care." I said and crossed my arms. He groaned and picked me up over his shoulder and walked out to his car.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked while groaning.

"Yes but no. All I know is that I wasn't gonna get up on my own. I would have liked you to pick me up in a different way but I do like this view." I said and then smacked his ass.

"Stop doing that! And you wonder why I constantly slap yours." He yelled and threw me into the passenger seat of his car.

"You started it." I laughed and he shut the door on me and got into his seat.

"That's a lie and you know it. Your classic line became 'I like your butt G' every time and I know it." He groaned.

"I don't see a problem with it." I said laughing.