Zendaya 02

"Daya~, I love you~

     "Daya~, I love you~." I said as I walked towards her on the couch. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

     "Stay the fuck away from me." She said.

     "Come on~, I said I was sorry." I whined and I got onto the couch beside her. Zendaya pushed me away with her foot.

     "You betrayed me, I can never trust you again." She said and used her other foot to help keep me away.

     "Come onn, I'll buy you another little cake." I said as I tried to push by her feet. In case you were wondering, I ate her slice of chocolate chocolate cake. I ate it late at night and I thought it was mine but it wasn't cause I already ate mine. She's been mad about it ever since cause she was very excited to eat it when she came home.

     "You know, if you hadn't eaten my cake in the first place you wouldn't have to buy me another." She groaned. "Words can't explain how much I hate you right now."

     "But baby~" I whined but then got an idea. I grabbed one of her feet and then started tickling it.

     "AH! STOP IT!" She screamed as she started laughing and kicking her legs around, trying to get out of my grip. With all her kicking, she ended up pushing me harshly off the couch and onto the floor.

     "Oow." I groaned as I held my arm in pain.

     "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay baby?" She asked as she got off the couch and sat on the floor beside me.

      "Aw, you do still love me." I laughed as I looked up at her. She rolled her eyes, grabbed a pillow, and slammed it into my face.