Keiji Akaashi 01

"Keep your eyes on the prize Y/n

     "Keep your eyes on the prize Y/n." Akaashi teased when he realized that I was too busy looking at him to receive the ball. The boys and girls volley ball teams of Fukurodani were going against each other for practice. With my very hot boyfriend being on the other side, it can be pretty hard to focus. "You are the teams Libero after all, you can be pretty important."

    "What if you are my prize?" I asked with a smirk as I got back into position.

     "Then if you win, you will be coming to my place tonight." He smirked.

      "Haha yeah! Let's do this!" I said as I got pumped up.

     "At least she's getting into it now." My teams ace, River, commented.

     "She always does when he encourages her. One compliment and she's on her A game." My teams wing spiker, Aria, laughed.

     "You're welcome." Akaashi told them while laughing a little.

     "How come you never encourage me like that?" Bokuto whined.

      "Because if you're at my place when she is, one or both of you will get hurt." Akaashi groaned.

     "I don't see a problem with that." Bokuto and I said at the same time.

     "Just shut up and play the game you two." He told us as he got ready.

     "Yes Akaashi." We both huffed.