4 - first day

Y/n POV:
—————

The day is finally here. My first day of classes!

I wonder who I'd know in them?

Hopefully I'd have some classes with Harry, Ron, and Hermione!

I looked over my schedule once more to make sure I knew where I would be going:

1.) Charms
2.) Defence against the Dark Arts
3.) Herbology
4.) Lunch
5.) Potions
6.) Transfiguartion
7.) Astronomy

I was so excited to be taking Astronomy this year! They hadn't offered the course at Beauxbatons and it was a subject that I was really interested in.

I gathered my things and headed for my first class of the day, Charms.

—————

As I entered the classroom, I greeted Professor Flitwick and found an open seat. I took out my textbook when I heard someone sit beside me.

"Hi y/n!" Ron smiled.

I smiled back at him as two more students cane to sit near us, Harry and Hermione.

"How've you been?" asked Harry. "I'm sorry you got put in Slytherin. I hope Malfoy isn't bothering you."

"Honestly, Malfoy and I have barely talked." I simply answered.

I was still a bit upset about how he exited yesterday when I was trying to get to know him. But hopefully he wouldn't be in any of my classes today so I wouldn't have to see him.

"Well that's good," Hermione added.

We went over our schedules and I found that all three of them were in my Transfiguration class towards the end of the day.

Professor Flitwick spent the whole hour explaining the rules of the class and what we'd be learning this semester.

It was so bloody boring that I found myself wishing that I would be in my next class already.

When class was dismissed, I hurried my way to Snape's classroom and took a seat towards the front.

Suddenly, a blonde girl and the boy that Draco had called Ryder sat next to me.

"You're Y/n Whitmoore!" The blonde girl exclaimed.

"Welcome to slytherin, I'm Jade Lockhart."

I smiled at her and shook her hand. She had dirty blonde straight hair and her eyes were a deep, dark blue.

"I'm Ryder Thorn," the curly haired boy stated. "I'm sorry for Malfoy's behavior yesterday."

"It's alright, he's just a prick." I laughed and they followed.

"You got that right," Jade laughed. "I'm really glad you're in Slytherin. I needed another girl in the group, these boys drive me crazy!"

"Well I'm not sure if I'll be included in the group," I laughed. "I'm pretty sure Malfoy hates my guts."

"He's just being typical Malfoy," she reasoned with me. "He'll Come around."