5 - partners

—————
Y/n POV:
—————

After Malfoy stormed out of the common room last night, an uneasy feeling was in my stomach.

Why was he always so angry around me?

I swear, that kid hates me. But why?

—————
Draco's POV:
—————

I finally realized why I'm always so angry at Whitmoore.

I hate her.

I hate how all the teachers love her. I hate how she's only been here for a day and yet everybody likes her. I hate her.

Nobody can be that like able that fast after transferring.

She must be hiding something.

And I am going to figure it out.

—————
Y/n POV:
—————

Charms class went by quickly.

That has got to be my least favorite class.

I can never understand what Flitwick is saying and we already have a test next week.

Ridiculous.

I met up with Jade and Ryder and walked with them to Defense Against the Dark Arts and prepared for Malfoy to tease me like he did yesterday.

But he didn't say anything to me all class.

Not a word.

—————

Herbology went by quickly.

Neville was really great at Herbology. It seemed like he was really interested in it.

I bloody hated Herbology.

Almost as much as I hated charms.

I couldn't understand anything Professor Sprout was saying and the greenhouse always smelled.

The only good thing about Herbology was that I was getting Neville to open up to me and we were getting to know each other better.

—————

I sat at my usual seat at lunch and immediately started eating. Skipping breakfast was not a good idea but I was too nervous to eat.

"Woah Y/n, slow down!" Ryder joked as he playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed and punched him back.

—————

When lunch ended, I got up right away and started to make my way towards the Great Hall doors when a cold hand grabbed my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing, Whitmoore?" Draco asked.

"Walking to class, why did you grab me?" I asked back.