29 - confused

—————
Y/n POV
—————

When I woke, i was surprised to see that the sun had barely risen and when I looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand, I gasped as I read "5:45 a.m."

How did I manage to wake up this early?

Knowing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, I crawled out of bed and opened my bedroom door before walking down the hall.

I looked over to see that Draco's door was open and when I looked inside, I saw him peacefully sleeping in his bed. He looked gorgeous, even sleeping. His hair was messily sprawled across his face and his lips were slightly parted as he breathed softly.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Draco smiled as he groggily opened his eyes and rubbed them.

I blushed immediately.

Draco shifted over in his bed and patted the space next to him, gesturing for me to come lay with him.

I smiled and got into bed with him as he wrapped his arm around me and buried his face in my hair.

I felt his breathing relax as our bodies grew warmer and we began to fall back asleep.

I thought about asking him what were were, right then, but I pushed the though aside and just let him rest.

What would he even say?

I wouldn't even know what to respond with if he had asked me.

I was too confused.

—————

We had just finished eating breakfast in the dining room when the group decided to go hang out in the living room.

"So how did everyone sleep?" Blaise asked looking directly at Jade and Ryder with a grin on his face.

What was that for?

"Oh shut up, Zabini!" Jade groaned and threw a pillow at him.

Blaise laughed and shook his head, "I know I didn't get much sleep with these two shagging next door."

Their faces went pale and my jaw dropped to the floor.

I looked over at Draco to see that his eyes were widened with his mouth hanging open as well.

"You...and you?" I gasped, clearly shocked at what had just been revealed.

They gulped and looked at each other before smiling and turning back to us, "We're dating..."

I looked at them completely stunned before I grinned and squeaked "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys!"

I ran over to them and hugged them tight before going back to sitting on Draco's lap in the arm chair.

"How long has this been going on?" Draco suddenly asked.

"Well he asked me to be his girlfriend at Slughorn's party, but we've been hooking up for a few months now..." Jade confessed and all of our eyes went wide.