13 - halloween

*TRIGGER WARNING!!! touching without consent and attempted rape...

—————
Y/n POV
—————

When I woke up, I was extremely hot.

I opened my eyes and saw I wasn't in my dorm.

Oh god.

I looked around the room and turned to see Draco asleep with his arms around me.

No no no no no.

I stared at him with a horrified expression as I thought back to the events of last night.

I don't think anything happened?

His eyes fluttered awake and he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh hey, Y/n." he softly spoke.

"What the hell, Malfoy?! Why am I in your bed?" I screeched as I quickly sat up.

"Calm down. You fell asleep during the movie and I didn't want to wake you." He stayed sitting up so he could still look at me.

"Oh...um well I'm gonna go." I mumbled and gathered my things from the night before.

"Wait," he pleaded as he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him, "I hope you're not upset with me, I really didn't want to wake you. You looked so... peaceful."

I let out a sigh, knowing that I still should be mad at him, but I felt bad seeing him vulnerable like this.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." I half smiled and walked out the door.

"Happy Halloween, Whitmoore." I heard him say as I closed the door.

I fell asleep in Draco Malfoy's bed?

And I kinda...liked it?

Snap out of it, Y/n.

I quickly made my way back to my dorm and when I pushed open the door, Jade was sitting on her bed waiting for me.

"Where the hell were you?" She asked.

"I was...I fell asleep at Draco and Adrian's." I relied shyly, looking at the ground.

"Oh. My. God!" Jade exclaimed as her jaw dropped, "Draco never woke you?!"

"You knew I fell asleep?" I asked.

"Well you kinda fell asleep halfway into the movie," She laughed, "I know you're angry at Malfoy, but it was kinda sweet how he kept looking at you to make sure you were undisturbed during your sleep"

I blushed and said "Oh...Well I'm excited for the Halloween party tonight!"

She laughed "Changing the subject? Uh oh. Well yes I am. I'm being a devil, what are you being?"

"I wasn't sure...but now I'll be an angel so we can match!" I laughed as she smacked her hand to her face.

"You seriously decided your costume last minute?" She laughed as she shook her head.