43 - girls day

—————
Y/n POV
—————

"What the hell happened to Cedric?" Jade asked curiously as she slapped a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh.

"He got fucked up." I laughed and she almost spit out her drink.

"He insulted me after I tried to ask him what happened at the yule ball, and he was accusing me of being in a romantic relationship with Malfoy! Can you believe it?" I laughed and she chuckled awkwardly before looking at her plate.

"Well, he's a git. Besides, you can do so much better." She smiled as she finished our food.

I half smiled, still a bit hurt about what he said to me.

"Hey, how about tomorrow we have a girls day? I'll even invite Hermione."

I smiled immediately and hugged her tightly, "That sounds amazing! Thank you, Jade."

—————

The next morning, I was woken up by none other than Jade jumping on my bed excitedly.

"Bitch it's girls day! Get up!" She laughed as I groaned and got up.

I took a quick shower and then got dressed in black jeans and a forest green top.

Jade got ready as well and then grabbed me and ran out of the common room.

"Hey! Are you guys ready to have some fun?!" Hermione giggled as she joined us and apparated us to Hogsmeade.

When we first got there, we immediately went into a cute little cafe to grab some coffee.

It was freezing out and the coffee warmed us up quickly.

"Well, I'm glad Draco gave Cedric a hard punch. He deserved it." Hermione laughed as we joined in.

"You should've seen his face when he walked into the Great Hall, Hermione. It was priceless." Jade laughed as she sipped her coffee.

—————
Draco's POV
—————

As I approached the familiar brick wall, my hands began to tremble.

There were exactly three weeks left of the school year, which meant I had to repair this bloody cabinet by then.

I had come here everyday to work on it, but all my attempts have failed.

I closed my eyes until I heard the sound of the door appearing. I looked around me to make sure nobody was watching me, and slipped inside.

The room was, as always, dark and eerie, but the dim sunlight that shines through the windows allowed for me to see where I was going.

I ripped the blanket off of the vanishing cabinet, and stared at it for a few seconds, internally praying that if I glared at it for long enough than it would just disappear and my life could go back to normal.

After giving up on that bloody plan, I grabbed a green apple sitting on one of the bookshelves from last time and placed it in the cabinet.