50 - they're here

this is a long chapter hehe buckle up 🥺🥰

—————
Y/n POV
—————

The next two days were by far the weirdest days.

Jade had crawled into bed with me again, she couldn't sleep in her own bed without waking up multiple time throughout the night.

Ryder didn't talk to any of us. Hell, he didn't even come out of his room to go to classes.

Blaise told us that he was a complete mess and explained what had happened last night between them.

Jade broke up with Ryder and neither of them were handling it well.

I felt terrible for both of them, but the bad feeling in my stomach remained as the last class of the day finished.

When I went back to the common room, I was surprised to see that Ryder was with the group spread out among the couches.

I gave him a smile before I quickly realized something strange.

Draco and Jade were gone.

"Where's Draco?" I asked Blaise, hoping that he'd know where he was but he just frowned.

"I haven't seen Draco or Jade since Transfiguration..." he sighed and I felt my breath bitch in the back of my throat.

If this were to have happened a few months ago, I would have automatically assumed that he were cheating on me.

But, I know he would never do that and I trust Jade too much.

Something was wrong.

We waited another hour or so, before we decided to go look for them.

We searched on every floor and in almost every classroom, but we couldn't find them anywhere.

Inside, I knew where they were...

The room of requirement.

But the door wasn't where it had been before and it was obviously hidden for a reason.

They didn't want to be found.

—————
Draco's POV
—————

"So this is it?" Jade asked me quietly as she looked over the vanishing cabinet in front of her.

"Yes," I sighed, "there's a sister cabinet in Borgin and Burke's."

She took a deep breath before looking over to me with sad eyes, "Um...Thank you for h-helping me. I'm just really scared of what's going to happen to me..."

I walked over to her and gave her a hug that I knew we both desperately needed before whispering, "I know that I act like a git most of the time, but I really do care about you."

She let out a weak giggle before whispering, "I know."

After a few moments, we pulled apart and I checked my watch.