35 - again

**TRIGGER WARNING: self harm & suicide thoughts

—————
Y/n POV
—————

Draco's in trouble.

That sentence kept replaying in my head as I was running through the halls of Hogwarts. I was moving as fast as I could, my breathing loud and ragged.

I must've looked like a mess. I was sprinting and my hair was caught in knots behind me. Tears were falling down my cheeks profusely, I didn't have the energy to hold them in.

I needed to find him before it was too late.

I needed to tell him.

I needed to tell him that I love him.

I continued running through the halls as horrific thoughts started flying into my mind.

What if he's already gone? What if I'm too late?

I never got to tell him...

I would've never told him how I truly felt.

He would've left without knowing that somebody loved him.

The thought broke me and I started to choke on my sobs as I kept pushing forward, running to my love. Thunder was booming outside of the glass windows and normally it would've startled me, but it just encouraged me to keep going.

"Draco!" I cried out but there was no answer, so I kept running.

I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find him.

I ran out to our spot in the garden, almost tripping over one of the roots of the big tree. He wasn't there. The rain was pouring down and I let out a horrific scream.

Please, Draco.

Don't leave me, not like this.

I looked up towards the sky and met the rain droplets hit me harshly. I let out another choked cry as I held my face in my hands and paced back and forth.

How could I let him go? He was pushing me away all this time, when he really needed somebody to save him.

To love him.

And then, something caught my eye.

Leaning, against the railing of the astronomy tower, I saw Draco with his head down, ripping at his hair.

He's still here.

My feet immediately started to run once again into the castle and towards the astronomy tower stairs.

—————
Draco's POV
—————

The rain was pouring down now, and it only heightened my emotions.

You're a failure.

She doesn't love you.