19 - special guest

*WARNING: mature content...

—————
Draco's POV
—————

When I woke up in the morning, I saw that Y/n was still peacefully asleep and frowned.

I barely got any sleep.

I needed to get this over with.

This had to end.

Accepting our fate, I quietly got up and made my way to Blaise and Ryder's dorm.

After knocking on their door a few times, Blaise angrily opened it and spat "Malfoy, it's 8 am on a Sunday, what the fuck do you need?!"

My jaw tightened as I pushed my way inside and sat as the edge of Ryder's bed before smacking him with a pillow.

"Malfoy, what the hell mate?!" He whined as he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

This was it.

I completed the bet and it was time I told them.

I closed my eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat before finally confessing, "I did it. The bet is done."

They looked at me with wide eyes like they had thought I wouldn't have been able to do it and was lying.

"Proof." Blaise demanded.

I scoffed and made them follow me as I quietly opened the door to my dorm to reveal Y/n sleeping in my bed.

"Holy shit, she's actually there, in your bed." Ryder sighed.

Blaise looked a bit concerned as I closed the door and said, "Pansy will freak."

I felt myself getting sick at the thought of Pansy finding out about how I had won.

She would surely tell Y/n.

"Don't say anything about this to Parkinson." I growled as I glared at them, "I'm fucking warning you."

They both gulped and Ryder's face fell as he looked at me and asked, "Please tell me you guys haven't gotten that close?"

I sighed and met his gaze replying, "I fucked up big time."

"Mate..." Ryder started but i cut him off.

"Nobody tells Parkinson."

And then, I went back into my dorm and shut the door.

—————
Ryder's POV
—————

Just as Draco shut the door in our faces, I turned to face Blaise as he sighed and shook his head.

"Malfoy screwed up."

I nodded in agreement, but I still felt bad for him.

Mostly I felt bad for Y/n.

She didn't deserve this. She had just gotten here.