58 - goodmorning

—————
Y/n POV
—————

I woke up feeling warmer than I had remembered. I was sweating due to the amount of heat on me and when I slowly opened my eyes, I was greeted by a large body embracing me.

I smile to myself, remembering the events of last night.

Draco was back here at Hogwarts.

With me.

I shifted myself to sit up, looking at the foot of the bed to see the mess of scrambled letters all over. They were the sweetest things and I was so happy he was here with me now.

"Goodmorning," a tired male voice spoke from behind me and a chill ran down my spine.

That wasn't Draco's voice.

I turned my head slowly to see Ryder rubbing his eyes as he sat up in the forest green bedding as well.

I immediately screamed and jumped out of bed as he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Y-you're not Draco..." I choked out, pacing back and forth in the dark dorm. "Ryder, what the hell happened last night?!"

When I said his name, he cringed and blinked a few times, believing he was in some sort of dream before sighing, "We had sex."

I picked up a pillow off the floor and threw it at him angrily. "I know we had- I know what we did! B-but I saw Draco. He-"

"He was never here," Ryder sighed, looking disappointed in himself as he buried his face in his hands and shook his head, "I drank a poly juice potion. Draco had asked me to check his dorm and I needed to get a key from one of the professors. I never meant for any of this to happen, something just sparked in me and I couldn't stop..."

I looked at him furiously as he quietly cursed himself and my angry features softened.

In my head, I knew that last night felt different than when I'd been with Draco.

I had a few doubts when I saw him, but I pushed them aside, overjoyed by seeing him again after so long. But when we made contact, the feeling of it was different.

And I wasn't sure if I liked it or not...

"Draco's going to kill me. He's going to kill you..." I whispered as I continued to lace back and forth in the room, "Shit! Jade will hate me!"

I couldn't keep a secret like this. I cheated on Draco. Even though we haven't seen each other in months, we were still labeled as a couple and I wasn't ready to let him go...

And even though Jade and Ryder had broken up all those months ago, I know he still loves her and she loves him as well.

This whole situation was fucked up.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down," Ryder softly spoke as he got off the bed and grabbed my hand gently, rubbing his thumb over the top of each knuckle.

I looked down at our intertwined hands and felt the comfort I had been longing for since Draco and I departed. What was happening? Why was I feeling this way? I'm not sure if it was my need for physical touch or the overwhelming feeling of Draco's absence, but I found myself not wanting to let go of his hand.